Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Spawns 1-2 Bonies.
- While at least one Bony is still alive, the Forsaken becomes incorporeal and floats erratically around the room.
- Every tear shot towards the Forsaken during this phase passes through it.
- When all Bonies are killed, The Forsaken moves to the center of the room before reappearing and firing three rotating Brimstone lasers.
- Afterwards it stays vulnerable for a few moments before spawning 1-2 Bonies and repeating the process
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Black: Spawns 1-2 Black Bonies instead of regular Bonies. The Spinning Brimstone attack is replaced with The Forsaken spawning 4 Dank Death's Heads and resuming invincibility for 1 second.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Forsaken as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the posthumous version of The Haunt.
- When The Forsaken disappears, it covers its eyesockets with its arm-like bones. This is most likely a reference to Boos from the Mario franchise.
- The Forsaken appears to be The Haunt without its ghostly exterior.
- During the versus screen, the Forsaken's Bony-spawning sound can be heard. The Forsaken is one of six bosses that can be heard during the versus screen, the other five being The Stain, Big Horn, Mom, Mom's Heart and It Lives.
- The Forsaken can be found in The Void, even before being unlocked.
- The Forsaken has an alternative undead form known as the The Heretic.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|