Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Boomerang is an activated item.
- On use, Isaac readies the Boomerang. Pressing a fire key will throw it in the chosen direction, and it will return shortly afterward.
- Any pickups hit will return to Isaac with the Boomerang.
- Enemies hit by it will take double Isaac's current damage and are petrified for about 2 seconds.
- Boomerang pierces enemies it hits.
- The Boomerang starts to recharge only after it has returned to Isaac.
- The Boomerang can grab pickups from afar, even over obstacles.
- The Boomerang can be used to destroy any Shopkeepers.
- If Isaac has low damage, the shopkeeper won’t get destroyed and will instead flash red as if taking damage.
- The Boomerang can damage Host and Mobile Host enemies even while under their shells.
- The Boomerang's range scales with Isaac's range.
- The Boomerang can hit and stun The Haunt or Lil' Haunts even when they are invincible.
- The Boomerang is unable to pick up Sticky Nickels, or Chests.
- With enough speed, it is possible to have two Boomerangs in the air at the same time.
- The Boomerang can grab troll bombs.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps in the middle ring. Wisps' tears have the My Reflection effect and do not persist between rooms.
- Car Battery: No effect.
- Kidney Stone / Mini Mush / Number One / Pluto: The Boomerang loses almost all of its range, and cannot be improved by range ups or any other method.
- The Boomerang is a recurring item in The Legend of Zelda series. The icon used is the same one as in the first The Legend of Zelda game.
- This item is used in I RULE! (challenge #26).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music