Not to be confused with Satanic Bible.
The Book of Belial is an activated item.
- Gives +2 damage for the current room.
- Guarantees the Devil Room or Angel Room to spawn after killing a boss while holding it.
- Increases the chance to open the Devil Room or Angel Room by 12.5%.
- This item belongs to the Bookworm set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bookworm.
- Judas starts with this item by default.
- The damage bonus does not stack with multiple uses in the same room or with XV - The Devil.
- Additional uses in the same room or combined with XV - The Devil give +1 damage per use.
- While activated, switching items will end the bonus damage effect.
- If the Schoolbag and a second activated item are held, the book must be equipped in the primary slot to receive the Devil/Angel room bonus.
- Only guarantees Devil/Angel Rooms on floors that they can normally appear on, and, unlike Goat Head, picking up The Book of Belial after killing the boss will not open the Devil/Angel Room door.
- Blood of the Martyr: Causes The Book of Belial to apply a 1.5x damage multiplier on top of its normal effect. This multiplier cannot stack with multipliers from Cricket's Head or Magic Mushroom.
- Can still open Angel Rooms even though it is a satanic book.
- It is one of the four books in the Satanic Bible.
- Belial is a name used for Satan in some Jewish and Christian texts.
- This item is used in Bloody Mary (challenge #37).
PC ZWQY MQ6C
Switch ZWC9 D2WY
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|