|Base HP||Stage HP|
The Bloat is a boss that can appear in:
- Necropolis and all environments of Chapter 4 ( The Womb, Utero, Scarred Womb).
- Necropolis and Utero.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Unlike Peep, The Bloat's eyes are dislocated at the start of the fight.
- The Bloat's eyeballs float diagonally bouncing off of walls and do not take damage. They block Isaac's tears and inflict contact damage.
- Fires eight projectiles in all directions.
- Creates large puddles of Red Creep.
- Jumps into the air and travels a moderate distance in Isaac's direction, leaving a small puddle of Red Creep and sending out a ring of eight projectiles upon landing.
- Fires 2 Brimstone lasers below him or to both sides of it, depending on Isaac's location.
- It can not perform this attack upwards.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Green: Fires three Greenish Red Ipecac projectiles instead of blood shots, and spawns 1-2 Chargers whenever it creates the large puddles of Red Creep.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Bloat as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Bloat was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- It is the posthumous version of Peep.
- Bloat is a medical condition in which the stomach becomes overstretched by excessive gas content.
- Corpses also bloat during decomposition due to the excessive build-up of gas-releasing bacteria. Due to being an undead version of Peep, this phenomenon could be what the Bloat’s name is referencing.
- The Bloat's eyeballs look different compared to Peep's.
- The Aprils Fool challenge replaces all bosses with The Bloat as a reference to the exceptional hatred some fans express towards this boss.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||The Bloat's Eyes have the same collision radius as The Bloat itself, which results in the eyes being difficult to dodge since the hitbox doesn't match up with the eyes' visual size.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|