Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about the activated item. For challenge #13, see Beans!. For the activated item which knocks back enemies, see Butter Bean. For the passive item, see The Black Bean.
The Bean is an activated item.
- Isaac farts, dealing 5 damage and poisoning any enemies within close range for 6 ticks.
- The poison deals 3.5 damage per tick, or Isaac's tear damage.
- The area of effect is 1 tile in all directions.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps surrounded by green stink clouds on the outer ring. The wisps deal 5 damage and poison nearby enemies when destroyed.
- Ghost Pepper: Poison farts shoot a fire behind Isaac. Two flames will be shot if Isaac also has Car Battery.
- Gigante Bean: The fart deals 10 additional damage.
- Second Hand: The poison duration is not affected.
- This item is used in Beans! (challenge #13).
PC 0PCP YL43 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Vita TRTY K201 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 4DL6 EP6K (Treasure room on first floor)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music