Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about the item. For the pickup, see Batteries. For other uses, see Battery (Disambiguation).
The Battery is a passive item.
- Activated items can store an extra level of charge, allowing them to be used twice in one room.
- Extra charges appear in yellow over the normal charge meter.
- The Battery does not affect self-recharging activated items.
- Self-recharging active items can charge the yellow meter, allowing Isaac to use them twice immediately.
- If the recharge time of Isaac's held item is less than 6 and he picks up a Lil' Battery, it'll overcharge the item for the remaining charges left in the Lil' Battery.
- 48 Hour Energy pill: A fully discharged item will be doubly charged, along with spawning 1 or 2 Lil'Batteries.
- Friendly Ball: Walking over a captured enemy will double charge the ball, allowing the enemy to be released, and allowing to catch a new one in the same room, and the process repeats. This allows the Friendly Ball to be used much, much more often, and gathering many more friends. Note: trying to catch a new enemy while the old one is in the process of spawning will result in the ball phasing through, catching nothing, thus wasting charge.
- Notched Axe: Causes remaining charge from the previous floor to carry over to the next one.
- This item is used in It's in the Cards (challenge #14).
- The screws that appear in Isaac's head may be a reference to Frankenstein's Monster.
- The effect of this item was completely changed from the original Binding of Isaac.
|Active Item Modifiers|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music