- Gives Isaac +1.0 damage.
- Isaac's tears become rocks that have extra knockback and have a chance to destroy obstacles (including key blocks, walls to secret rooms and normal closed but not locked doors.
- Rocks can be pushed onto holes to cover them as if they were bombed normally.
- Rock tears randomly deal increased/decreased damage, varying between x0.5 and x2 Isaac's damage per tear.
- Brimstone/ Azazel: Beam will sometimes destroy rocks.
- Finger!: The finger will now destroy rocks.
- Haemolacria: Haemolacria tears fire as normal, but inherit Terra's increased knockback and ability to destroy obstacles.
- Mom's Knife: The knife will sometimes destroy rocks. You can destroy rocks by walking into them.
- The Ludovico Technique: Controllable rock tear that will destroy rocks. The size of the tear changes per room.
- Tech X: Same as effect on Brimstone, but also increases knockback of Tech X blasts.
- Technology: Lasers can still destroy rocks, but at a lower rate and will no longer open entrances to secret rooms.
- Terra is Mother Nature in Roman mythology, and is used to refer to Earth.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|