Terra is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance.
- Gives Isaac +1.0 damage.
- Isaac's tears become rocks that have extra knockback and have a chance to destroy obstacles (including key blocks, walls to Secret Rooms, the mirror in Downpour/ Dross, entrances to Mines/ Ashpit and Bedrooms, and normal closed doors).
- Rocks can be pushed onto holes to cover them as if they were bombed normally.
- Rock tears randomly deal increased/decreased damage, varying between x0.5 and x2 Isaac's damage per tear.
- Brimstone/ Azazel: Beam will sometimes destroy rocks.
- Finger!: The finger will destroy rocks.
- Mom's Knife: The knife will sometimes destroy rocks. Rocks can be destroyed by walking into them.
- The Ludovico Technique: Controllable rock tear that will destroy rocks. The size of the tear changes per room.
- Tech X: Gains increased knockback and will sometimes destroy rocks.
- Dr. Fetus / Epic Fetus: Explosions retain the extra damage and knockback, but cannot destroy Key Blocks.
- Spectral tears: Tears continue to destroy obstacles.
- Spirit Sword: Sword swings and spin attacks cannot destroy rocks, only beams.
- Technology: Lasers can still destroy rocks, but at a lower rate and will no longer open entrances to secret rooms.
- Terra is Mother Nature in Roman mythology, and is used to refer to Earth.
PC RFFG FOY7 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC PDLB 7L1L (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)