Teratoma is a boss that can appear:
The large Teratoma has 60 HP, the medium forms have 15 HP, and the small forms have 8 HP, for a total of 153 HP.
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Teratoma breaks into three medium Teratomas.
- Medium forms behave identically, but move slightly faster.
- Each of the three medium Teratomas breaks into two small Teratomas.
- Small forms behave identically, but move very fast.
- Each of the smallest Teratomas spawns two Spiders on defeat unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
- All stages of Teratoma will do 1 full heart of contact damage.
Teratoma as one of Delirium's forms.
- Teratoma was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- It is the posthumous form of Fistula.
- A teratoma is a tumor that contains tissues that are atypical for its placement in the body. This can include hair, teeth, bones, and so on.
- Unlike the original Binding Of Isaac, Teratoma doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Teratoma is one of the three bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other two being Chub and Polycephalus.
- An unused rotten version of Teratoma exists in the files that may have been used in Mother's fight similar to the Fistula ball.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|