|Base HP||Stage HP|
Teratoma is a boss that can appear:
The large Teratoma has 60 HP, the medium forms have 15 HP, and the small forms have 8 HP.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Moves around the room slowly, bouncing off the walls.
- When enough health is depleted, the one large Teratoma breaks into three medium Teratomas.
- Medium forms behave identically, but move slightly faster.
- Each of the three medium Teratomas breaks into two small Teratomas.
- Small forms behave identically, but move very fast.
- Each of the smallest Teratomas spawns two Spiders on defeat unless they are over a pit or other obstacle.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Teratoma as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teratoma was added in the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for the original The Binding of Isaac.
- It is the posthumous form of Fistula.
- A teratoma is a tumor that contains tissues that are atypical for its placement in the body. This can include hair, teeth, bones, and so on.
- Unlike the original Binding Of Isaac, Teratoma doesn't bounce off of Rocks.
- Teratoma is one of the four bosses that can be spawned by It Lives, the other three being Fistula (as of Repentance), Chub and Polycephalus.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|