Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that Isaac is teleported into will be touching an explored room, if possible.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, Isaac is teleported back into the same room, resetting it.
- The order of types of rooms is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- With every room above on the level mapped, Teleport 2.0 will always teleport into the I AM ERROR room.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns flashing blue wisps on the middle ring. Tears have 20% chance of teleporting non-boss enemies to a random location in the current room on hit. Wisps also temporarily vanish every 5 seconds, preventing them from blocking shots or taking/dealing damage.
- This effect is identical to Teleport!'s effect with Book of Virtues, albeit with a 10% higher chance of teleporting enemies on hit.
- Crawl Spaces, Black Markets, the Boss Rush room, the ??? entrance, Mega Satan, alternate floor entrances, or the Ultra Secret Room cannot be teleported into.
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the Devil/Angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- On The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing the floor to be restarted. The floor regenerates with new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
- Using Teleport 2.0 on The Void will only teleport Isaac to the Devil/Angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- Using Teleport 2.0 on the last floor of a Daily Run (where the trophy spawns) won't take Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. Instead, it will keep teleporting him to the Devil Room/Angel Room if all other rooms have been explored.
- Using Teleport 2.0 in the Ascent sequence will teleport Isaac to the Angel/Devil Room if all other rooms have been explored. After returning from the Angel/Devil Room, using the Teleport 2.0 again will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room.
- Because Secret/Super Secret Rooms do not spawn in the Ascent, Isaac is able to teleport to the Angel/Devil Room once all regular rooms have been explored, making it extremely easy to gather powerful items before reaching Home.
- This strategy also works in Home, taking Isaac to an Angel/Devil Room if all rooms have been explored. Isaac cannot use this to reach the hidden closet room containing Tainted characters, however. Using it after visiting the Angel/Devil Room will not teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room, and will instead merely teleport to the same Angel/Devil Room again.
- If used during the Ascent (without having explored any rooms), Isaac will be teleported to the spawn room for the floor, containing the light used to transition between levels. This effectively enables Isaac to skip fighting through Ascent levels if the enemies prove to be too challenging.
- Using Teleport 2.0 during the The Beast fight will teleport Isaac to a random spot on the screen without interrupting the fight.
- On Downpour II in the Mirrored World, Isaac will teleport to the Ultra Secret Room before the I AM ERROR room. Although no items spawn in it, this can be useful to find the room in the normal world with the Red Key.
- After killing Mom's Heart in Mausoleum/Gehenna, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room with trapdoor to Corpse, even if there are unvisited rooms on the floor.
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a possible failsafe for the error the item would otherwise cause, as no other valid unvisited rooms would exist at that point.
- This item is one of four reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in-game, the others being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction, using Red Key to go beyond the 13x13 level grid, and Undefined.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|