Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Teleports Isaac to a room that has not been explored yet. Normal rooms are prioritized over special rooms, and common special rooms take priority over rarer ones.
- The room that Isaac is teleported into will be touching an explored room, if possible.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, Isaac is teleported back into the same room, resetting it.
- The order of types of rooms is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- Grave Room
- Normal rooms
- Red Rooms (opened but unexplored)
- Boss Room
- Super Secret Room
- Treasure Room
- Sacrifice Room
- Dice Room
- Curse Room
- Mini-Boss Room
- Challenge Room / Boss Challenge Room
- Clean Bedroom / Dirty Bedroom
- Secret Room
- Devil Room / Angel Room
- Ultra Secret Room (Mirrored World only, even if it wasn't located)
- I AM ERROR room.
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- In Chest, Dark Room, and The Void, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the Devil/Angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room. The same is true when using it on the final floor of a Daily Challenges.
- In The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing the floor to be restarted. The floor regenerates with new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
- Using Teleport 2.0 in the Ascent sequence will teleport Isaac to the Angel/Devil Room if all other rooms have been explored. After returning from the Angel/Devil Room, using the Teleport 2.0 again will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. If it's instead used without exploring any rooms, Isaac will be teleported to the 'starting' room of the floor containing the beam of light up to the next floor.
- This strategy also works in Home, taking Isaac to an Angel/Devil Room if all rooms have been explored. Isaac cannot use this to reach the hidden closet room containing Tainted characters, however. Using it after visiting the Angel/Devil Room will not teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room, and will instead merely teleport to the same Angel/Devil Room again.
- Using Teleport 2.0 during the The Beast fight will teleport Isaac to a random spot on the screen without interrupting the fight.
- In the Mirrored World, Isaac will teleport to the Ultra Secret Room before the I AM ERROR room. Although it's empty like any other special room inside the Mirror, this can be useful to find the room in the normal world with Red Key.
- If used again in the Mirrored World, Isaac will teleport to the Red Room which leads Isaac back to the main floor; if used once again, Isaac will teleport to the I AM ERROR room of the normal, non-mirrored floor.
- After killing Mom's Heart in Mausoleum / Gehenna II, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room with hole leading to Corpse, even if there are unexplored rooms on the floor.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns flashing blue wisps on the middle ring. Tears have 20% chance of teleporting non-boss enemies to a random location in the current room on hit. Wisps also temporarily vanish every 5 seconds, preventing them from blocking shots or taking/dealing damage.
- This effect is identical to Teleport!'s effect with Book of Virtues, albeit with a 10% higher chance of teleporting enemies on hit.
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a possible failsafe for the error the item would otherwise cause, as no other valid unexplored rooms would exist at that point.
- This item is the successor to Teleport!.
- This item is one of four reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in-game, the others being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction, using Red Key to go beyond the 13x13 level grid, and Undefined.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music