Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that Isaac is teleported into will be touching an explored room, if possible.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, Isaac is teleported back into the same room, resetting it.
- The order of types of rooms is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- With every room above on the level mapped, Teleport 2.0 will always teleport into the I AM ERROR room.
- Crawl Spaces, Black Markets, the Boss Rush room, the ??? entrance, Mega Satan, alternate floor entrances, or the Ultra Secret Room cannot be teleported into.
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the Devil/Angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- On The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing the floor to be restarted. The floor regenerates with new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
- Using Teleport 2.0 on The Void will only Isaac to the Devil/Angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- Using Teleport 2.0 on the last floor of a Daily Run (where the trophy spawns) won't take Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. Instead, it will keep teleporting him to the Devil Room/Angel Room if all other rooms have been explored.
- Using Teleport 2.0 in the Ascent sequence will teleport Isaac to the Angel/Devil Room if all other rooms have been explored. After returning from the Angel/Devil Room, using the Teleport 2.0 again will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room.
- Because Secret/Super Secret Rooms do not spawn in the Ascent, Isaac is able to teleport to the Angel/Devil Room once all regular rooms have been explored, making it extremely easy to gather powerful items before reaching Home.
- This strategy also works in Home, taking Isaac to an Angel/Devil Room if all rooms have been explored. Isaac cannot use this to reach the hidden closet room containing Tainted characters, however. Using it after visiting the Angel/Devil Room will not teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room, and will instead merely teleport to the same Angel/Devil Room again.
- Using Teleport 2.0 during the The Beast fight will teleport Isaac to a random spot on the screen without interrupting the fight.
- On Downpour II in the Mirrored World, Isaac will teleport to the Ultra Secret Room before the I AM ERROR room. Although no items spawn in it, this can be useful to find the room in the normal world with the Red Key.
- After killing Mom's Heart in Mausoleum/Gehenna, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the I AM ERROR room with trapdoor to Corpse, even if there are unvisited rooms on the floor.
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a possible failsafe for the error the item would otherwise cause, as no other valid unvisited rooms would exist at that point.
- This item is one of the two reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in-game, the other being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction — another paradox.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|