Teleport 2.0 is an activated item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used, teleports Isaac to the next room that has not been explored yet.
- The room that you are teleported into will be touching an explored room, if possible.
- When used in a room with enemies in it, Isaac is teleported back into the same room, resetting it.
- The order of types of rooms you will be teleported into is predetermined, first available on this list chosen:
- With every room above on the level mapped, Teleport 2.0 will keep you in the I AM ERROR room.
- You cannot teleport to Crawl Spaces, the Boss Rush room, ??? entrance, or Mega Satan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In Cathedral or Sheol, using the I AM ERROR room exit will bring Isaac to The Chest or Dark Room respectively.
- On The Chest or Dark Room, Teleport 2.0 will teleport Isaac to the devil/angel room instead of the I AM ERROR room.
- On The Void, using Teleport 2.0 in the I AM ERROR room will teleport Isaac to The Void again, allowing you to restart the floor. The floor regenerates with new rooms and enemies. This can be done multiple times.
- Using Teleport 2.0 on the last floor of a Daily Run (where the trophy spawns) won't take Isaac to the I AM ERROR room. Instead, it will keep teleporting him to the Devil Room/Angel Room if all other rooms have been explored.
- Using Teleport 2.0 in the Ascent sequence will teleport Isaac to the Angel/Devil Room if all other rooms have been explored.
- Because Secret/Super Secret Rooms do not spawn in the Ascent, Isaac is able to teleport to the Angel/Devil Room once all regular rooms have been explored making it extremely easy to gather powerful items before reaching Home.
- This strategy also works in Home, taking you to an angel/devil deal if all rooms have been explored. You cannot use this to reach the room containing tainted characters, however.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Teleporting to the I AM ERROR room when all rooms on the map are explored is a reference to the error the item would otherwise cause.
- It is as if the item is saying "ERROR, there are no more unexplored rooms left."
- This item is one of the two reliable ways to reach the I AM ERROR room in game, the other being the Blank Card + ? Card interaction—another paradox.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|