Teleport! is an activated item.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns blue wisps in the middle ring. Wisps' tears have a 10% chance of teleporting non-boss enemies to a random location in the current room on hit. Wisps also temporarily vanish every 5 seconds, preventing them from blocking shots or taking/dealing damage.
- It is possible to teleport to the Secret Room or Super Secret Room.
- It is not possible to teleport to the I AM ERROR room.
- It is not possible to teleport to the Crawl Space for the floor or the Black Market.
- It is possible to teleport to a Super Secret Room with no doors, resulting in the player being stuck.
Possible uses include:
- Teleporting out of dangerous situations.
- Avoiding spiked door damage going out of a Curse Room.
- Teleporting into Challenge Rooms if you don't meet the health requirements to get in.
- Escaping from Challenge Rooms or Boss Rush after picking up a chest or collectible, avoiding the fight.
- Escaping from Mom's boss room, due to there being no exit after defeating her.
- This item is a nod to Spelunky's Teleport item.
- It is also a small nod to Dr. Fetus' many remotes in Super Meat Boy.
PC 0R4G XDV3 (Treasure Room 2 rooms below spawn)
PC T9WV 3PR0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Y906 H4PB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita 6YYB KCYV (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
3DS F7CN D7B4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
Switch TRV0 SLAP (Treasure room 2 rooms above spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|