- Upon use, for the next three seconds, any enemy shots that come near Isaac are held in place. After the charge is depleted, they are fired back as tears.
- The reflected tears always do 3.5 damage.
- Pushes enemies away for the duration of the item's usage.
- The tears can be rammed into enemies while they're held by Telekinesis. They won't disappear until the effect ends but do no further damage.
- Catching shots from enemies that fire high into the air, like the Tube Worm, is very difficult and not beneficial; in the case of the Tube Worm, shots that are caught will just fall to the ground rather than be fired at enemies.
- ? Card: The cooldown applies even when used through the ? Card.
- 9 Volt: Does not benefit from 9 Volt, unlike other auto-recharge items.
- 9 Volt now grants half charge on use.
- The Battery: A Little Battery has to be picked up for another charge. Both charges are expended at once for a longer duration effect.
- Car Battery: The Car Battery has no effect.
- Sharp Plug: Charge gained from Sharp Plug is expended immediately and won't stop enemy shots.
- Telekinesis has been added in Booster Pack #2, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Telekinesis is based on this Steam Workshop item by Eufuu, originally known as Telepathy.
- This item and the pickup sprite may be a reference to The Matrix, where the protagonist Neo can stop bullets in mid-air when they are directly in front of him, holding out his right hand exactly how it's represented in the sprite.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|