For all Tech items, check Tech (disambiguation)
Tech.5 is an unlockable passive item.
- Grants an unlimited range piercing laser with random rate of fire that does not replace tears.
- The laser has a 1/6 chance to fire every ~0.07 seconds (4 frames), firing at an average rate of 2.5 times per second.
- The laser occasionally fires with the effect of a random item or trinket, including:
- The damage of the laser scales directly with Isaac's damage.
- Unlike Technology or Technology 2, Isaac can still fire tears from both eyes in addition to firing the laser.
- The laser can be fired independently from tears by slightly tilting the right analog stick, just like shooting familiars.
- Unlike Technology, Tech.5 Lasers do not have momentum, and fire exclusively in the cardinal directions unless Isaac has an item like Analog Stick, Eye of the Occult or Marked.
- Anti-Gravity: Creates floating laser balls that will all fire simultaneously when the fire button is released.
- Brimstone: Tech.5 does not fire. However, it will still fire when playing as Azazel with his short-ranged Brimstone. Since the laser scales with player damage, this can be a devastating combination.
- Tech.5 fires normally while Brimstone laser is charging.
- Cricket's Body: Tear delay down as expected, but no benefit from the splash effect.
- Releases a 4-way spread of tears whenever the laser hits a wall or an enemy.
- Lilith: No effect, as Lilith is inherently Blindfolded.
- The Ludovico Technique: Laser is fired in the same direction that the controlled tear is moving.
- Ipecac: Laser explodes and poisons enemies on contact.
- Rubber Cement: Laser will bounce in angle depending on the obstacle hit.
PC KG0Z H94Y (Treasure Room adjacent to right room from spawn).
PS4 6EFG VTT0 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|