Effects[edit | edit source]
- -0.3 speed and maximum speed down.
- When in a room with enemies, Isaac gradually gains speed at a rate of +0.065 per tick. This speed boost will be able to go past the lowered maximum.
- Once Isaac's speed reaches 2.0, he gains the My Little Unicorn effect for 5 seconds, becoming invulnerable, and loses the speed bonus from Taurus afterward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Isaac slowly gains a red tint that becomes more intense as he gains speed.
- The speed boost and invulnerability effect activate only once per room.
- The higher Isaac's base speed, the quicker the effect activates. It can activate immediately upon entering a room if his base speed is high enough.
- The item doesn't trigger in rooms that don't have enemies when first entered. This includes Challenge Rooms, Sacrifice Rooms when spawning Uriel or Gabriel and the Boss Rush room.
- If Isaac gets teleported out of the room by any source, the My Little Unicorn effect won't trigger if the room is re-entered.
- Bombs can be placed during the charge.
- When playing as Jacob and Esau, the speed changes apply for both, but only one gains invincibility.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blood Rights: While Isaac is invincible, Blood Rights can be freely used without taking damage. This trivializes many rooms, and since Taurus can activate every room, this combination can be game-changing, especially if Isaac has high base speed.
- Blood rights will still damage Isaac for a full red heart, during the Taurus invincibility.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Libra: Isaac's damage and range increases as speed increases. However, if Isaac's base speed is not high enough, the invincibility never activates.
- Damage, Range and Tear delay increase as speed increases. Speed increases much slower than normal.
- The Ludovico Technique: Isaac cannot control the tear while invincible, but any enemies touching it will still take damage from it.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If you are invincible as a result of having this item when you touch the chest after the ??? fight, the music during the credits will still be sped up. The music during Ending 14 and its "The End" screen will play as normal, however (This has not been confirmed for other endings or items that cause music to distort).
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC SZ1K 31QM (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC BFYA HN8Z (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|