Tammy's Head is an activated item.
- Shoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- The tears retain the shot speed and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.
- Each tear will do Isaac's current damage and a flat +25 damage bonus on top.
- Azazel / Brimstone: Isaac will fire powered-up Brimstone lasers in all directions.
- The Lasers do not have a damage bonus.
- Car Battery: Shoots 20 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- Chocolate Milk: The size and damage of tears shot depends on how far Chocolate Milk is charged.
- Eye of the Occult: The tears quickly lose their outward momentum and can now be controlled all at once, making it easy to make the tears hit enemies.
- Eye of the Occult + 4.5 Volt: When attacking enemies with high enough health and with moderate tear damage, Tammy's Head will recharge almost instantly as long as enough tears hit, allowing it to be spammed.
- Tainted Azazel: Although Tainted Azazel's Brimstone beams do not have a damage bonus, they also do not have the normal damage penalty and still deal double damage to enemies that have been sneezed on.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns pale wisps in the outer ring. The wisps' tears deal 1.5 damage, but fire twice as fast as standard wisps. Tears are inaccurate and fire in a spread.
- Dr. Fetus / Ipecac: Tears are replaced by bombs or exploding shots, which may result in self-damage.
- Epic Fetus: Fires only normal tears.
- Mom's Knife: The tears are replaced with knives that deal double Isaac's damage, but move very quickly, have a small hitbox, and don't return to Isaac.
- Trisagion: Trisagion blasts, like Brimstone beams, do not get a damage bonus.
- Tammy's Head is named after one of Edmund McMillen's cats.
- The Crane Game is the only way to obtain Tammy's Head outside of Greed Mode, without using items that would dip into other item pools like Chaos.
PC M3XZ Q39X (Golden Chest on first floor)
PS4 SN8SEJBA (Cursed room on first floor)
XboxOne TB9W GQ18 (Secret room in Womb II)
|Bug!||With the Mom's Knife synergy, the Blindfolded condition prevents Tammy's Head from shooting knives and makes the item useless.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|