Tammy's Head is an activated item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Shoots 10 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- The tears retain the shot speed and special effects (such as poison) of Isaac's tears.
- Each tear will do Isaac's current damage and a flat +25 damage bonus on top.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Isaac will fire powered-up Brimstone lasers in all directions. This includes Azazel's short-ranged Brimstone.
- Car Battery: Shoots 20 tears in a circle around Isaac.
- Chocolate Milk: The size and damage of tears shot depends on how far Chocolate Milk is charged.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Fetus / Ipecac: Tears are replaced by bombs or exploding shots, which may result in self-damage.
- Epic Fetus: Fires only normal tears.
- Mom's Knife: The tears are replaced with knives that deal double Isaac's damage, but move very quickly, have a small hitbox, and don't return to Isaac.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Unlockable Achievements[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tammy's Head is named after one of Edmund McMillen's cats.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC M3XZ Q39X (Golden Chest on first floor)
PS4 SN8SEJBA (Cursed room on first floor)
XboxOne TB9W GQ18 (Secret room in Womb II)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||With the Mom's Knife synergy, the Blindfolded condition prevents Tammy's Head from shooting knives and makes the item useless.|
- Dead Cat
- Guppy's Collar
- Guppy's Eye
- Guppy's Hair Ball
- Guppy's Head
- Guppy's Paw
- Guppy's Tail
- Kid's Drawing
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|