Talk:The Binding of Isaac: Repentance
Release Date[edit source]
According to youtube.com/watch?v=sST_yOTyiPc the ETA is "early 2019". --Previous unsigned comment added by anonymous user 22.214.171.124
- If you can reference the timestamp in that video where this is mentioned, I'll add it in to the page. --JokerPixel (talk) 16:01, 4 November 2018 (UTC)
- The time stamp is 29:12. --Previous unsigned comment added by anonymous user 126.96.36.199
Found an item[edit source]
I found an item, TN77LQK1 in treasure room on first floor on spawn room, hard mode, Isaac. This is activated item. I didn't found anything about it. It's buddy, and i can control him like robo-baby 2.0. It does a little damage to enemy on contact. Activating it swaps me and this buddy, and does damage to enemies if they touch me or buddy while teleporting. It have 1 charge, and recharges in 3 seconds. Pretty cool item --Anon
- This is not the place to be reporting new items. Please edit the item pages directly. --Zamie (talk) 06:54, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
- That would be Stiches.
New trinket + effect.[edit source]
Hi, posting this here just to prevent messing up the wiki itself. Found the "A Lighter" trinket in my run today. Appears to randomly cause (one or more?) enemies to be lit on fire upon entering a new room.
- This is not the place to be reporting new items. Please edit the item pages directly. --Zamie (talk) 06:55, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
Red key use spoiler alert[edit source]
While searching through the tropical storm called youtube I found a video made about the true ending/final boss (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=22eFdHruRpw&t) the dude got a red key on the home floor and looked around to find a use for it and eventually used it (5:30) causing a room that is red on the map to appear that has a beaten up Isaac in it which "unlocked Isaac " and they also made some later videos about what is actually meant by that (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_XkVzqn-cU) (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hhWCEHAm9eM) (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5xMbELYbWU) I hope you can use the new information so that you can make the wiki a better place to look for what ipecac does Apronoob3 (talk) 09:25, 1 April 2021 (UTC)
- This isn't the correct place to add new quest information. Add it to the pages directly, thanks. --Zamie (talk) 06:56, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
New Scapular Effect?[edit source]
I was playing with Repentance and my only passive item was the Scapular. My active item was Shoop Da Whoop. I had a single charge on my active item and when I was hit by an enemy, the charge was removed but my health was untouched. I suspect this was a change made by the DLC to the Scapular. This didn't happen every time so I assume it only has a chance of happening, or maybe it only happens at half a heart like the other effects of the Scapular. --Anon
- Unable to reproduce. Post more specific steps to reproduce. --Zamie (talk) 06:57, 3 April 2021 (UTC)
I heard the 2nd Whipper enemy will charge relentlessly at Isaac, along with them all opening their mouths to show when they are going to attack him. I think that should be added.
--oʇuǝɯoɯ ɹǝɯɐ⅁ 00:00, 22 April 2021 (UTC)