This is more related to a certain monster but the "striffer" enemy is in the game however is completely bugged and cannot spawn naturaly. 10:09, 13 April, 2021. (MDT)
I'm pretty sure all champion monsters, regardless of type (excluding gray), have double health, yet that is not included anywhere? Is my information incorrect or should it be added? --Shadow122333 (talk) 23:31, 1 February 2015 (UTC)
Yeah, the design is certainly not working as intented. We currently have a slight problem with styling content inside of a Tabber, so I hope you can excuse this inconvenience for. We're already working on a way to get this fixed. Dooomspeaker (talk) 18:33, 13 December 2014 (UTC)
- The rebirth unpacker has the mosnter files all named.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 22:14, 2 December 2014 (UTC)
I've gotten inside the game's art files, and found the names of the monsters. Should I change them? I have a list of things to change - Leashed Thing/Homunculus, demon version/Begotten, Mama Spider/Baby Long Legs, Bats/One Tooth, Gurgle Gusher/Splasher, Angry Spider/Crazy Long Legs, Haunt/Wizoob, Boom Spider/Ticking Spider. --Mrdiamonds (talk) 16:41, 1 December 2014 (UTC)
- Short answer: Yes please do that!
- Long answer: Please change them and the links already placed with the wrong names.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 16:59, 30 November 2014 (UTC)
"Null" is not the monster name. Null a term on game creation that means a sprite/asset without name.
Why do you guys keep changing his name to Null, Null means none, no name, etc, its not the monster's name
- That can very well be, but unless there's someone to delier the official name, we'll keep refering to it as Null.
- --Dooomspeaker (talk) 11:37, 4 December 2014 (UTC)
- I'm pretty certain that the monster's name is Null. Here's its entry in the game's entity list:
<entity id="252" anm2path="252.000_Nulls.anm2" baseHP="30" boss="0" champion="1" collisionDamage="1" collisionMass="5" collisionRadius="13" friction="1" name="Nulls" numGridCollisionPoints="12" shadowSize="14" stageHP="0" variant="0" portrait="1">
<gibs amount="6" blood="1" bone="1" eye="1" gut="1" large="0" />
- And here's a screenshot of its graphics files and their filenames: 
- While I'm aware that Null usually means "none", it seems likely that in this case, the name was intentional. --Exschwasion (talk) 00:03, 5 December 2014 (UTC)
I recently found a new type of blue monster in a Bedroom, the seed is 3VE2 MRZG on a hardmode run, I found the bedroom on Necropolis II. Could someone please look into that? --Anon
The Gurglings from chapter 4 or the Womb,are not here.Can I add the Gurglings on the list,or you are can do that?. --ShadowRadical 17:38 12 October 2016 (UTC)
- The page is for monsters only. This doesn't include Monster versions of previous Bosses. --JokerPixel (talk) 20:17, 12 October 2016 (UTC)
There appears to be a new type of champion - an enemy with a crown icon over it's head, that drops multiple pickups upon death. I've seen these in at least 2 runs, but I can't rule out them being caused by an item. --18.104.22.168 16:01, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- They appear to make all other enemies in the room (of the same type?) champions and all of them drop pickups. Almost definitely not caused by an item. Need further investigation until being added to the champions list. Poiuy2010_2011 (talk) 16:14, 10 January 2017 (UTC)
- Today I had a champion pulsing in dark red. I couldn't figure out what it did but it seemed almost impossible to kill the other enemies in the room so maybe it heals other enemies. Can anyone confirm? 22.214.171.124 03:42, 22 January 2017 (UTC)
- Saw it again but killed it via contact damage by accident. It did drop a full red heart, though. 126.96.36.199 00:33, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
Page Order[edit source]
The page seems to be completely out of order in some places (check out the Champion Color table and the headers above it). I looked at the source code, seems to be fine. What gives? --JokerPixel (talk) 00:46, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
- Fixed; someone edited the champion variants table and didn't close the table. --Exschwasion (talk) 01:14, 2 February 2017 (UTC)
Crown Champions[edit source]
Found a new effect of Crown champions. I had bonies from book of the dead and they turned into yellow champions. Interestingly they remained yellow in the following rooms until they died. Cannot confirm they remain champions on the following stage. Have no idea if their stats were changed cannot confirm the effect on other charmed monsters from other items. Anyone with an better insight of this ? -- Chimerick (talk) 22:49, 19 September 2018 (UTC)
Missing templates[edit source]
Can you describe what "giant mess of missing templates" you've seen earlier?
- Mr. Cross Stoney (aka crossstoney)
Champion Chance[edit source]
Ran some numbers: 130 entries into Caves room 846, so 1040 spawns of Chargers. Obviously, I have Everything is Terrible, so can't confirm what effect that has.
|Normal mode||Hard mode|
Conclusion: base chance 5% in normal mode, 20% in hard mode. Champ belt +15%, Purple Heart 2x. I'll put something in the respective pages (since these are just statistics with a fairly small sample size, still, I'll keep the numbers rough). --Frionil (talk) 13:41, 22 May 2019 (UTC)
- I expanded on your idea and made a mod to assist in testing this. 
- The mod replaces caves room 846 with a large room completely filled with chargers, and adds some lua code which constantly executes the
goto d.846command once you encounter chargers (its inteded that you go to caves and do the command previously mentioned yourself to trigger the mod) and stops after 10000 charger spawns. I also have a save where only Mom has been defeated, everything is terrible is not unlocked. This has given me these numbers:
Normal mode Hard mode Normal mode (everything is terrible) Hard mode (everything is terrible) None 5% 20% 5% 20% Champion Belt 20% 35% 20% 35% Purple Heart 10% 40% 10% 40% Both 40% 70% 40% 70%
- It seems that the everything is terrible achievement has no effect on champion chance. --piber20 (talk) 07:00, 23 May 2019 (UTC)
Are any monsters from Antibirth ommited in Repentance?[edit source]
Question regarding Repentance sprite updates.[edit source]
Repentance updated a lot of enemy sprites, boss sprites, and delirium form sprites. Should all the images be updated to the new ones, or should there be a separate section for old sprites? After all, people who don't own repentance won't see the updated sprites, so technically the wiki will be incorrect for their version of the game.
I know that the Items have "version" buttons, so you can see the sprite changes based on what DLC it is, but monsters and bosses dont have that.
How are we handling the sprite updates?
--MysterymasterX (talk) 22:30, 5 April 2021 (UTC)
Wouldn't it be possible to just add that DLC button feature so people can compare them, like how they already can with items? MysterymasterX (talk) 22:53, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
- I agree it would be a cleaner solution, but the monster and boss infoboxes does not have that feature at the moment. User:Derugon is the expert on the subject, maybe ask him directly on his profile. --Frionil (talk) 22:57, 6 April 2021 (UTC)
How many enemies are introduced in Repentance?[edit source]