For the sake of making the page much more user-friendly, and also quite a bit more efficiently laid out, could we not pair up certain categories, for example combining "Passive Items that petrify enemies" with "Passive items that grant petrifying tears"? --JokerPixel (talk) 00:31, 9 April 2016 (UTC)
Fire/Poison and Ipecac
I've been running some tests, and I have determine that Ipecac gives a +4 flat damage post to fire and tear damage instead of the +40 it gives to listed, and fire and poison damage both appear to do your normal tear damage (assuming you don't have ipecac active as a primary) --Chainsawsforhands (talk) 17:04, 2 May 2017 (UTC)
- Status Effects would be pretty much the exact contents of the Effects#Status Effects sections.
- Tear Effects would include the Effects#Tear Effects section, but I also want to add lists of items which grant status effect inflicting tears, like Scorpio's poison.
- Temporary Buffs would include the Effects#Temporary Buffs section, but I want to list certain "debuffs" such as the slow granted by Death. It could use some additional sections too, such as items which grant the Holy Mantle effect.
- The original Effects page could be changed to be styled like the Objects page.
Is this a good plan? I can get started if I am given the OK. --piber20 (talk) 08:49, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
- Yeah, that sounds good. Go for it, just make sure they link to each other appropriately. Maybe a disambig or the like? --JokerPixel (talk) 22:07, 10 May 2019 (UTC)