- 1 What exactly does "Everything is Terrible!!!" do?
- 2 Jumper Cables achievement in Repentance
- 3 Debug Console Achievements Re-enabled
- 4 5 nights at mom bug?
- 5 Bug with The Marathon achievement in Repentance v4.0.4
- 6 Getting the 1001% achievement with other achievements bug not here?
- 7 Era walk unlock
What exactly does "Everything is Terrible!!!" do?
--Dinjoralo (talk) 22:07, 14 April 2021 (UTC) I've noticed there doesn't seem to be a page detailing how the game changes after you unlock the "Everything is Terrible" achievement for beating Mom's heart 5 times. I know just about everyone's going to spend way more time playing the game with that unlocked than without, but I feel like it should still be documented.
Jumper Cables achievement in Repentance
The Jumper Cables achievement (367) is also unlocked by the Battery Pack item added in Repentance. Can someone edit that in?
- Just noticed it is also unlockable with 4.5 Volt, just edited it, will add your info too. I'm also pretty sure, I only had 2 of those items, and still unlocked the achievement... anyone else noticing that? Bloggi (talk) 10:14, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
Debug Console Achievements Re-enabled
As of mod support for repentance, one can receive achievements whilst using the Debug Console. Can someone edit in a clarification?
- Since the console no longer has any effect on achievements and the same limitations as in AB+ apply, I just removed the repentance note. --Frionil (talk) 00:29, 20 May 2021 (UTC)
5 nights at mom bug?
Got the 5 nights at mom run doing a streak of Samson -> Tainted Samson -> Tainted Cain (used clicker & R Key to get Tainted Lazarus marks done to finish it off) -> Tainted Isaac -> Judas. I read that I needed a 3-streak, but I didn't get the cheevo until I got this 5-streak. I can think of 1 of 2 possibilities that happened here. Either R key/clicker reset the counter, or there's a glitch where you still need 5. Anyone else experience this?
UPDATE FROM OTHER USER: I have seen reports online that if you beat the Beast, it doesn't count towards the streak, but that bosses other than the Beast do. If someone else could confirm this I would appreciate that. (07/30/2021)
Bug with The Marathon achievement in Repentance v4.0.4
I've updated the respective pages for the daily challenge unlocks and the Cracked Crown trinket, but I was hoping someone could update this page to clarify that in the current update this achievement is bugged. I've confirmed myself now and multiple individuals online have confirmed that the achievement is not unlocking properly for them either. (07/30/2021)
- Bug section added for the achievements page, considering how well known this bug is it was odd it was never written down. --Frionil (talk) 18:18, 30 July 2021 (UTC)
Getting the 1001% achievement with other achievements bug not here?
The bug where you get the you can acquire the 1001% achievement by just doing enough secrets to trigger it is not here, i got really confused when i got the achievement at random and had to ask on the steam discussion board to find the answer because apparently nobody put this huge bug on here.
Era walk unlock
The Era walk unlock method description is wrong. The card is unlocked from having picked up both broken stopwatch and stopwatch at some point, not just having unlocked them. I have unlocked both items for a while, but era walk was still not unlocked. It only became unlocked once I picked up broken stopwatch for the first time, 250 hours into the game. I tried editing the page to reflect this, but I was unable to.