Sworn Protector is an unlockable passive item.
- Spawns an orbital familiar that blocks enemy shots and deals 7 damage per tick or 105 damage per second on contact.
- It also attracts enemy shots to itself, making them more likely to be blocked. A shot actively being attracted can no longer damage Isaac and is essentially nullified, but if it slips outside the Protector's range, it can again deal damage.
- Sworn Protector will drop an Eternal Heart upon blocking 10 shots in one room.
- This can only happen once per room, but leaving and re-entering a room will allow another eternal heart to be dropped.
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
- Sworn Protector can be exploited with the help of a Constant Stone Shooter to spawn unlimited eternal hearts.
- Extension Cord: Familiar and Isaac are occasionally connected by electricity but it is very hard to notice because of Sworn Protector orbits so close to Isaac.
- Friendly Ball / Poke Go: Catching an enemy that shoots bullets allows Eternal Hearts to be farmed since the enemy will fire at Isaac if no other enemies are in the room.
- Sworn Protector resembles Uriel/Gabriel.
- The name of this item is also the pickup quote for Best Bud.
|The Lost Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|