- Super Wrath wanders around the room randomly, spawning Mega Troll Bombs on his position.
- Super Wrath takes only 20 damage (not the usual 60/ 100) from his own bombs.
- Super Wrath deals a full heart of damage (both bombs and contact).
- In a mini-boss room, Super Wrath can spawn near 2 Mega Troll Bombs.
- Isaac's bombs and Epic Fetus missiles deal 200 damage regardless of modifiers or damage stat.
- Safety Scissors replace the Mega Troll Bombs with Bogo Bombs drops.
- Pyromaniac or Host Hat renders Super Wrath unable to damage Isaac with bombs. Explosions can still knock Isaac into hazards.
- Super Wrath's blasted and soot-covered appearance suggests a backfired or failed attempt to handle a bomb.
- Wrath and Super Wrath bare a strong resemblance to the title character of the Bomberman series, both in their appearance and their fighting style. The character is likely a reference to the stress a player in Bomberman may feel when bombing themselves in at the start of a match. Super Wrath's self-inflicted blast marks reinforce this idea.
- The Seven Deadly Sins that these mini-bosses are based upon are, in Christian teachings, a classification of vices from which all others are derived from.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|