- Pickups and enemies are attracted to Isaac.
- The attraction enables pickups to pass over pits and rocks, but not through Key Blocks.
- Hearts are only attracted if Isaac could pick them up with his existing heart containers.
- Does not pull other trinkets, Chests, or Grab Bags.
- If the player has The Ludovico Technique while also holding the Super Magnet, the speed at which the tear slowly crawls nearer to Isaac is increased.
- One tactic for using the Super Magnet is to drop it in the floor's starting room and come back for it once rooms are cleared. This allows it to be used to attract unreachable pickups without the downside of attracting enemies.
- While fighting Ultra Greed, the doors are affected by the magnet as well.
Super Magnet's original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music