Super Greed wanders randomly around the room and performs one of two attacks:
- Fires a spread of 4 projectiles in the cardinal direction closest to Isaac.
- Spawns 2 Keepers to his either side.
If hit by Super Greed, Isaac loses 2-4 coins and drops 1-3 Pennies on the floor.
Super Greed deals a whole heart of contact damage.
- If Isaac teleports out of the room after defeating Super Greed but without killing all of the Keepers he spawns, Isaac can re-fight Super Greed for extra coins.
- Shops and secret rooms Super Greed generates in count as mini-boss rooms, and cannot be bombed out of. They also prevent any other mini-boss rooms from generating that floor. Once Super Greed is encountered in a shop or secret room, he and Greed cannot be encountered that way for the rest of the run.
- Prior to Booster Pack #5, Super Greed had a chance to spawn Blisters.
- The Seven Deadly Sins that these mini-bosses are based upon are, in Christian teachings, a classification of vices from which all others are derived from.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|