- Super Envy floats around the room diagonally, bouncing off of the walls.
- Splits into three medium heads upon death which split into 2-3 small heads each when destroyed. These small heads split one last time into 2 even smaller heads when destroyed.
- The heads increase in speed as they split into smaller versions.
- Until patch v1.06.J149, Super Envy had a chance to spawn a Shoop Da Whoop! instead of a Forever Alone. According to the developers, it was always intended to drop Forever Alone, but the behavior has been bugged since the initial port of the game.
- Like Envy, Super Envy's expressions are a reference to "rage comic" memes, with the biggest and smallest heads showing a troll face and poker face, respectively.
- Envy and Super Envy have a lower chance of dropping their item than the other sins.
- The Seven Deadly Sins that these mini-bosses are based upon are, in Christian teachings, a classification of vices from which all others are derived from.
- Super Envy is the only Super Sin whose Stage HP wasn't increased in Repentance.
|Seven Deadly Sins||Envy • Gluttony • Wrath • Pride • Lust • Greed • Sloth|
|Super Sins||Super Envy • Super Gluttony • Super Wrath • Super Pride • Super Lust • Super Greed • Super Sloth • Ultra Pride|
|Devil/Angel Rooms||Krampus • Uriel • Gabriel|
|Repentance||Mother's Shadow • Dark Esau|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|