|Guppy||Beelzebub||Super Bum||Yes Mother?||Bob||Fun Guy||Leviathan||Conjoined|
|Spun||Seraphim||Oh Crap||Bookworm||Spider Baby||Adult||Stompy|
Completing this transformation will take the three bums and replace them with the Super Bum familiar, who automatically collects all coins, red hearts, and keys in the room and drops twice as many rewards as the regular bums would have produced.
|Bum Friend||5.100.144||He's greedy||Spawns a familiar that picks up coins for himself, giving random pickups in return. Does not spawn collectibles.||0|
|Dark Bum||5.100.278||He wants to take your life||Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac around and collects Red Hearts for himself. For every 1½ Red Hearts collected, Dark Bum will give a Soul Heart, a Black Heart, a hostile Spider, a friendly Blue Spider, or a random card, rune, or pill.||4|
|Key Bum||5.100.388||He wants your keys!||Spawns a familiar that follows Isaac and collects Keys for himself, giving random Chests in return.||0|
- This transformation has a unique animation sequence when the third bum is picked up.
- When Dark Bum is obtained through Cambion Conception, it does not count towards the transformation.
- If multiple bums of the same kind were present before the transformation, e.g. via Box of Friends, all of them will be replaced with only one Super Bum when three different bums are obtained.
- If any additional bums are obtained after the transformation, they will not be displayed on the screen.
- This is the only transformation that does not affect Isaac himself, but instead transforms (and even fuses) certain familiars.
- This is the only transformation that has a unique animation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|