Effects[edit | edit source]
- +0.3 damage.
- Adds a chance to fire acidic tears that destroy obstacles and opens doors and secret rooms upon contact.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The chance to fire an acid tear does not increase with luck.
- The acidic tears affect static objects like bombs, but with some differences:
- They do not open Stone Chests.
- They cannot bridge gaps with obstacles.
- Gaps are now bridged.
- Poop is not destroyed in one hit.
- Key blocks are destroyed without consuming a key.
- The mirror in Downpour / Dross II can be broken. This is lethal if done from the Mirror World side.
- The Visage's mask can be destroyed while it is defeated. This will prevent the heart from utilizing the mask in its attacks.
- The boards leading to Mines can be destroyed.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Brimstone: Overrides Sulfuric Acid.
- Lasers will sometimes destroy rocks, but will not open doors or secret rooms.
- Continuum: Overrides Sulfuric Acid.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Sulfuric Acid except for stat effects that apply.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Sulfuric Acid except for stat effects that apply.
- The Forgotten: The Forgotten's bone club does not gain the ability to break rocks.
- Ipecac: Overrides Sulfuric Acid except for stat effects that apply.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Sulfuric Acid.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Sulfuric Acid.
- Knife can destroy obstacles and open doors and secret rooms upon contact with no visual indicator.
- Rubber Cement: Acidic tears can no longer break objects and doors and just bounce.
- Spectral tears: Acidic tears will no longer be able to destroy obstacles or open secret rooms.
- Acidic tears break rocks and open secret rooms, without being broken themselves on impact.
- Technology: Lasers cannot break rocks even if non-spectral.
- Lasers can break rocks although there is no visual effect indicating whether a laser have the acid effect or not.
- Tech X: Overrides Sulfuric Acid.
- Finger!: The finger can destroy rocks when looking at them.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sulfuric acid is a strong, corrosive acid, commonly used as a drain cleaner.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 0ZF3 LGTJ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|