Suckers float slowly towards Isaac. Upon death, it shoots 4 projectiles in the cardinal directions.
- Suckers are unaffected by Skatole.
Spits behave identically to Suckers but shoot an Ipecac towards Isaac shot upon death.
Inks behave identically to Suckers but shoot four projectiles in the ordinal directions and spawn a puddle of Black Creep upon death.
Soul Suckers float towards Isaac and, upon death, spawn a swirling red vortex, which then fires four Brimstone beams in the cardinal directions after a short delay.
- The Brimstone lasers from the Soul Suckers can damage other enemies, including other Soul Suckers.
- The appearance of the vortex resembles the same vortex that when firing Brimstone with the effects of Anti-Gravity.
- They can spawn in unique Devil Room layouts if Isaac is holding the Number Magnet.
Tainted Suckers float towards Isaac and, upon death, shoot 6 projectiles in all directions that bounce off of walls and obstacles, splitting into 6 smaller projectiles each.
- Suckers seem to be based on mosquitoes, midge-like flies that suck the blood of other animals, as they seem to share a small proboscis and blood sac.
- Soul Suckers were added in Booster Pack #4, after the initial release of the DLC Afterbirth †.
- Tainted Suckers have the lowest health out of any tainted variant, second is Tainted Boom Fly.
|Bug!||Mama Flies are not affected by the effects of Skatole or Beelzebub.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|