Succubus is an unlockable passive familiar added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Spawns a familiar that bounces around the room and has a dark aura around it.
- Enemies within the radius of the aura take damage. The aura deals:
- 30% of Isaac's damage per tick or about 129% of Isaac's damage per second.
- 2.5 damage per tick or about 7.5-10 damage per second.
- If Isaac is within the aura, his tears gain a 1.5x damage multiplier.
- This aura stacks with other Succubi.
- BFFS!: No actual effect. Succubus and its damaging aura are only visually larger, but the damage is neither increased nor dealt any further away from the familiar.
- Libra: When Isaac is within the aura, affects re-balanced stats rather than just damage.
- In folklore, Succubi are female demons that attempt to seduce men in their dreams.
PC B6S3 HQXX (First floor devil room. Curse room adjacent to spawn, the red chest teleports you to the devil deal.)
|| If Succubus is spawned through Cambion Conception, its dark aura will not grant a damage multiplier to Isaac.
||If Sacrificial Altar is used to sacrifice Succubus while Isaac is in its dark aura, the damage multiplier will remain active until the remainder of the floor.