Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki

Store Credit is an unlockable trinket.

Effects[ | ]

  • While holding the trinket, all items in the ShopShop are free.
    • After purchasing anything there, the trinket disappears.
    • This trinket only works on monetary transactions within the Shop.

Synergies[ | ]

  • (in Repentance)Golden Trinket Golden Trinket: Does not disappear on use. Purchasing an item has a 25% chance to turn into a regular store credit trinket and 75% to remain golden.

Interaction[ | ]

  • (in Repentance)Collectible Keeper's Box iconKeeper's Box: Cannot be used on items/pickups spawned outside of the Shop.
  • (in Repentance)Collectible The Stairway iconThe Stairway: Cannot be used on the items/pickups found in the special Angel room.
  • (in Afterbirth † and Repentance)Collectible Marbles iconMarbles / (in Afterbirth † and Repentance)Collectible Smelter iconSmelter / Gulp! pills: Store Credit's effect will only happen once after being absorbed.
  • (in Repentance)Collectible A Pound of Flesh iconA Pound of Flesh: Store Credit becomes a useless trinket, as neither Devil Deals nor shop items will become free.

In-game Footage[ | ]

Bugs[ | ]

Bug Bug! (except in Repentance) Buying a trinket (which is possible only in Greed Mode, as trinkets are not sold otherwise) while holding Store Credit will drop Store Credit without consuming it while still taking the trinket for free.
Bug Bug! Buying free pickups with the (in Repentance)Collectible Bag of Crafting iconBag of Crafting doesn't remove the trinket.