Effects[edit | edit source]
- While held, spawns a familiar that moves in the direction Isaac shoots. Activating the item causes Isaac to swap places with Stitches. Isaac is briefly immune to damage after teleporting.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Because of the brief immunity after teleporting, the player can move in and out of Curse Rooms and open Spiked Chests and Mimic Chests free of charge.
- Teleporting on top of an enemy is somewhat risky, as you might take damage from it if you don't move out of harm's way fast enough
- If timed correctly, the brief immunity can be used to ignore on-hit explosive damage from enemies such as the Kamikaze Leech.
- The familiar can move through any obstacles that can be bypassed with Flight, allowing Isaac to reach otherwise blocked off locations.
- The familiar is able to be squeezed in between the gap of two diagonally adjacent Key Blocks, allowing the reaching of blocked off items without the expenditure of a key.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC P0J3 YNW0 (Basement II treasure room)
PC R4LD 332J (Basement I treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|