- While held, spawns a familiar that moves in the direction Isaac shoots. Activating the item causes Isaac to swap places with Stitches. Isaac is briefly immune to damage after teleporting.
- Stitches deals 1.5 contact damage to enemies per tick (3.0 damage per second).
- If Isaac teleports onto an enemy, they will take 40 + 3x Isaac's damage.
- Teleporting next to a Fire Place will put it out, including blue fires.
- Teleporting on top of a Shopkeeper will destroy them.
- Teleporting on top of an angel statue in an Angel Room will not break it.
- Because of the brief immunity after teleporting, the player can move in and out of Curse Rooms and open Spiked Chests and Mimic Chests free of charge.
- Teleporting on top of an enemy is somewhat risky, as you might take damage from it if you don't move out of harm's way fast enough
- If timed correctly, the brief immunity can be used to ignore on-hit explosive damage from enemies such as the Kamikaze Leech.
- The familiar can move through any obstacles that can be bypassed with Flight, allowing Isaac to reach otherwise blocked off locations.
- Crawl Spaces that have an item enclosed by walls can be accessed by teleporting to it with Stitches.
- The familiar is able to be squeezed in between the gap of two diagonally adjacent Key Blocks, allowing the reaching of blocked off items without the expenditure of a key.
- While playing as Jacob and Esau, it will only teleport the character who holds the item (if Jacob was holding Stitches and used it, Jacob will swap places with Stitches whilst Esau will stay put).
- BFFS!: On teleport, fires 8 tears outwards at Isaac's original location. The tears synergize with Isaac's tear effects.
- Car Battery: Swaps places with Isaac twice in quick succession, rendering Stitches useless for collecting pickups & items beyond pits, rocks etc. It will deal telefrag damage in both places (where Stitches is and where Isaac was).
- Midas' Touch: Enemies that survive being teleported onto will immediately turn into gold due to contact with Isaac. Thanks to the brief immunity, Isaac will not be harmed by this.
- Panic Button: As long as Stitches is charged, Isaac will teleport right before getting hit, negating damage. This can effectively be used as a 3-second-recharge Holy Mantle.
- 9 Volt: Halves Stitches charge time.
- In Antibirth, Stitches used to slowly move diagonally, same as The Peeper.
PC P0J3 YNW0 (Basement II treasure room)
PC R4LD 332J (Basement I treasure room)
PC KK86 0X89 (Eden run starting item)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|