Sticky Bombs is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- +5 bombs.
- Bombs stick to enemies.
- Spawns Blue Spiders when one of Isaac's bombs kills the enemy it has stuck to.
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
- Sticky Bombs spawn the same amount of spiders even if multiple enemies are killed with a single bomb.
- Bombs spawned by Dr. Fetus retain the sticky effect of Sticky Bombs, but having an item that pierces enemies, such as Death's Touch, overrides the effect of Sticky Bombs.
- Dr. Fetus bombs will not spawn spiders even if they stick to an enemy.
- Sticky Bombs may be a reference to Spelunky's sticky bombs, which are also related to spiders and stick to enemies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|