Steam Sale is a passive item.
- Halves shop prices.
- This item can drop from Greed, as well as a rare drop from shopkeepers.
- Items sold for 15 pennies will have their price reduced to 7.
- Pickups sold for 5 pennies will have their price reduced to 3. Red hearts, normally sold for 3 pennies, will have their price reduced to 2.
- Multiple Steam Sales can be obtained via each of the normal drop methods.
- Multiple Steam Sales have no effect.
- After obtaining 2 Steam Sales, all shop prices are set to 0 coins.
- Multiple Steam Sales only further reduce prices, with each additional copy lowering prices less.
- The price is lowered to , where n is the number of Steam Sales.
- Steam Sale will cause the Deals with the Devil not to convert the type of required heart automatically.
- Prevents shops from having natural discounts on top of the Steam Sale discount.
- Adoption Papers: Both of the discounts stack, selling familiars for 5 cents.
- Diplopia: Can be used to create two Steam Sales, reducing the price of all items in the shop to 0.
- Diplopia + Restock or Greed mode: Restock will allow shop items to replenish indefinitely, so by having multiple Steam Sales by the methods above, infinite items may be purchased. Be careful not to pick up Missing No., which will remove the Steam Sales and will likely replace many items with Breakfast.
- Diplopia: Each additional Steam Sale will further reduce the price of all items in the shop, down to a minimum of 1 cent.
- This item is called Steamy Sale on the PS Vita and Xbox One versions, most likely due to fear of copyright issues.
- This was also the case on the PS4 and Switch versions but was later reverted to Steam Sale in Booster Pack #5.
- Steam Sale refers to the platform of Steam and its reputation for giving generous sales.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|