Steam Sale is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Halves shop prices.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Items sold for 15 pennies will have their price reduced to 7.
- Pickups sold for 5 pennies will have their price reduced to 3. Red hearts, normally sold for 3 pennies, will have their price reduced to 2.
- Multiple Steam Sales can be obtained via each of the normal drop methods.
- Multiple Steam Sales have no effect.
- After obtaining 2 Steam Sales, all shop prices are set to 0 coins.
- Multiple Steam Sales only further reduce prices, with each additional copy lowering prices less.
- The price is lowered to , where n is the number of Steam Sales.
- Steam Sale will cause the Deals with the Devil not to convert the type of required heart automatically.
- Prevents shops from having natural discounts on top of the Steam Sale discount.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Diplopia: Can be used to create two Steam Sales, reducing the price of all items in the shop to 0.
- Diplopia + Restock or Greed mode: Restock will allow shop items to replenish indefinitely, so by having multiple Steam Sales by the methods above, infinite items may be purchased. Be careful not to pick up Missing No., which will remove the Steam Sales and will likely replace many items with Breakfast.
- This synergy is now much less powerful, reducing prices to 1/3 instead of making them free.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is called Steamy Sale on the PS Vita and Xbox One versions, most likely due to fear of copyright issues.
- This was also the case on the PS4 and Switch versions but was later reverted to Steam Sale in Booster Pack #5.
- Steam Sale refers to the platform of Steam and its reputation for giving generous sales.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|