- Upon use, creates a stationary sprinkler that rotates and fires tears in 8 directions. The tears copy Isaac's stats and most tear effects.
- Sprinkler's rate of fire and rotation speed depends on Isaac's tears stat.
- Sprinkler does not do contact damage.
- It is counted as an obstacle and will block some enemies movement, e.g: Chub.
The following tear effects do not apply to/are not copied by Sprinklers, although direct stat changes are applied (probably not exhaustive; needs testing):
- 20/20 / The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: The sprinkler fires multiple tears simultaneously.
- Anti-Gravity: Sprinkler tears are affected only while Isaac is firing, and are released at the same time Isaac releases the fire button.
- Baby-Bender: The sprinkler will shoot homing tears.
- Blood Clot / Chemical Peel: The sprinkler will fire either normal tears or tears with the items' effects depending on which tear Isaac fired last.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns wisps on the middle ring, similar in appearance to Sprinkler. The wisps fire 3 times faster than the average wisp. The wisps fire tears in a spiral pattern, similarly to Sprinkler itself.
- Brimstone: The sprinkler fires somewhat short-ranged Brimstone lasers instead of tears.
- Car Battery: Spawns two sprinklers on top of each other.
- Chocolate Milk: The size and damage of the sprinkler's tears depend on Isaac's current charge amount.
- Dead Eye: Sprinklers increase the damage multiplier when hitting an enemy, and do not reduce it when they miss.
- Kidney Stone: Sprinklers will fire a barrage of tears whenever Isaac does, but will not fire the stone.
- Lead Pencil: Sprinkler tears count for activation of the Lead Pencil effect. The tear burst may fire from the sprinkler or Isaac.
- Loki's Horns: The sprinkler has four eyes and simultaneously fires tears in four directions.
- Mom's Eye: The sprinkler has two eyes and simultaneously fires tears forwards and backward.
- Mom's Knife: The sprinkler fires knives instead of tears. The knives fire straight outwards, deal double / 1.5x Isaac's tear damage and do not return.
- Mom's Knife + BFFS! The knives deal double Isaac's tear damage.
- Monstro's Lung: The sprinkler fires disorganized clusters of tears.
- Tech X: The sprinkler fires laser rings that are smaller than the central spark and have a correspondingly small hit area, which deal 100% of Isaac's damage.
- Technology: The sprinkler fires lasers instead of tears.
- Tiny Planet: Tears will travel toward and orbit Isaac, wherever he is in the room.
- Tractor Beam: The sprinkler's tears will not fire from the sprinkler itself, and will simply appear within the beam.
- Trisagion: Sprinklers will shoot beams.
- BFFS!: Sprinkler increases in size but does not do extra damage.
- Dr. Fetus: The sprinkler fires bombs which can damage Isaac.
- Epic Fetus: The sprinkler fires crosshairs; missiles will strike the crosshairs after a short delay. This can damage Isaac.
- Eye of the Occult: Sprinkler's tears travel a very short distance in their original direction and can be controlled afterwards.
- Ipecac: The sprinkler fires explosive shots which can damage Isaac.
- Ipecac + Dr. Fetus: The bombs fired by the sprinkler will not damage Isaac.
- The Ludovico Technique / Spirit Sword: The sprinkler will not fire tears at all.
- My Reflection: Tears fired from the sprinkler will boomerang towards Isaac instead of the sprinkler.
Sprinkler's appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Sprinkler's appearance with Mom's Eye.
Sprinkler's appearance with Loki's Horns.
- Sprinkler is based on this Steam Workshop item by Kieran and Stewartisme.
|Bug!||When switching to another active item via Schoolbag, sprinklers in the room will disappear.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|