Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon use, spawns a sprinkler that rotates and fires tears in 8 directions (cardinal and diagonal).
- The sprinkler's tears have the same stats and effects as Isaac's tears.
- The sprinkler's rate of fire and rotation speed depends on Isaac's tears stat.
- The sprinkler does not do contact damage.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- 20/20/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: The sprinkler fires multiple tears simultaneously.
- Baby-Bender: The sprinkler will shoot homing tears.
- Blood Clot/ Chemical Peel: The sprinkler will fire either normal tears or tears with the items' effects depending on which tear Isaac fired last.
- Brimstone: The sprinkler fires short-ranged Brimstone lasers instead of tears.
- Lead Pencil: Sprinkler tears count for activation of the Lead Pencil effect. The tear burst may fire from the sprinkler or Isaac.
- Loki's Horns: The sprinkler has four eyes and simultaneously fires tears in four directions.
- Mom's Eye: The sprinkler has two eyes and simultaneously fires tears forwards and backward.
- Mom's Knife: The sprinkler fires knives instead of tears. The knives fire straight outwards, deal double Isaac's tear damage and do not return.
- Monstro's Lung: The sprinkler fires disorganized clusters of tears.
- Tech X: The sprinkler fires laser rings that are smaller than the central spark and have a correspondingly small hit area, though they still deal normal damage.
- Technology: The sprinkler fires lasers instead of tears.
- Trisagion: Sprinklers will shoot beams.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Gravity: Sprinkler tears spawn with the Anti-Gravity effect while Isaac is firing. While not firing, they launch immediately.
- BFFS!: Sprinkler increases in size but does not do extra damage.
- Bookworm transformation: The sprinkler will still only fire one tear.
- Car Battery: Spawns two sprinklers on top of each other. If Isaac is on the edge between two tiles, one sprinkler will be spawned on each of the two tiles.
- Chocolate Milk: The size and damage of the sprinkler's tears depend on Isaac's current charge amount.
- Dead Eye: Sprinklers fire tears with the same damage multiplier as Isaac. Sprinklers will not lose the damage bonus from missing, and will only lose the damage bonus if Isaac misses.
- Dr. Fetus: The sprinkler fires bombs which can damage Isaac.
- Epic Fetus: The sprinkler fires crosshairs; missiles will strike the crosshairs after a short delay. This can damage Isaac.
- Fruit Cake: The sprinkler fires tears with varying effects.
- Ghost Pepper: Sprinklers will not spawn fire.
- Ipecac: The sprinkler fires explosive shots which can damage Isaac.
- Ipecac + Dr. Fetus: The bombs fired by the sprinkler will not damage Isaac.
- Kidney Stone: Sprinklers will fire a barrage of tears whenever Isaac does, but will not fire the stone.
- The Ludovico Technique: The sprinkler will not fire tears at all.
- Marked: Sprinkler tears will fire normally and not towards the crosshair.
- My Reflection: Tears fired from the sprinkler will boomerang towards Isaac instead of the sprinkler.
- Schoolbag: Whenever switching to another active item, the sprinkler will disappear.
- Technology 2: The sprinkler will only fire regular tears with the same damage decrease Isaac gets from Technology 2.
- Tech.5: Tech.5 will not fire from the sprinkler.
- Tiny Planet: Tears will orbit Isaac and not the sprinkler.
- Tractor Beam: The sprinkler's tears will not fire from the sprinkler itself, and will simply appear within the beam.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sprinkler is based on this Steam Workshop item by Kieran and Stewartisme.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Sprinkler's appearance prior to Booster Pack #4.
Sprinkler's appearance with Mom's Eye.
Sprinkler's appearance with Loki's Horns.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|