Spoon Bender is a passive item.
- Grants homing tears.
- 20/20/ Cursed Eye/ The Inner Eye/ Mutant Spider: All tears home in on enemies.
- Aquarius: Trail of creep is purple and homes in on enemies.
- Brimstone: The beam curves towards enemies.
- Azazel: The short-ranged beam can curve with higher range stat.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ The Parasite: Tears and split tears are homing.
- Dr. Fetus: The bombs slide towards enemies.
- Epic Fetus: Cursor slides towards enemies.
- Fate's Reward/ Incubus: Familiars get homing tears as well.
- Haemolacria: Main tears and burst tears home in on enemies.
- Ipecac: Homing explosive shots.
- Lead Pencil/ Monstro's Lung: All tears in tear barrage are homing.
- Marked: Tears will travel in the direction of the cross-hairs until close enough to home in on an enemy.
- Mom's Knife: The knife curves towards enemies.
- Sprinkler: Sprinkler will fire homing tears.
- Strange Attractor: Increases accuracy by drawing enemies towards tears.
- Technology: The laser curves towards enemies.
- Technology 2: The laser and tears home in on enemies.
- Tech X: The laser rings curve towards enemies, resulting in longer contact time and substantial damage increase per ring.
- Anti-Gravity: Tears will fly towards enemies that come too close, chasing them until they either hit the enemy or fall to the ground. If the enemy is killed tears fly around like The Peeper until they hit the ground.
- Eye of the Occult: Tears home in on enemies when not being maneuvered.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear will attempt to home towards a single target, even if it hits a different enemy on its way there, making it difficult to control.
- The buffs to homing tears make it nearly impossible to maintain control of the shot while it's near an enemy.
- My Reflection: Tears will home in on enemies if close; otherwise, they will return to Isaac.
- Technology Zero: Tears will home in on enemies but the electricity won't.
- Edmund McMillen has stated in his first post-Repentance Isaac Lore Stream that Spoon Bender is directly inspired by the stage magic of illusionist Uri Geller, more specifically the act of 'spoon bending' which was one of Geller's trademark tricks.
- McMillen describes Geller as a 'scam artist', so it can be gathered that this reference was not born out of appreciation.
- Spoon Bender may also be a reference to The Matrix.
- This item is used in Computer Savvy (challenge #16).
- According to Tyrone's tweet, the Brimstone + Spoon Bender synergy was modeled after the Plasma Laser, first introduced in Raiden II.
- Isaac's new appearance with Spoon Bender is now more resemblant of Psychic Horfs and Psychic Maws.
- It also resembles Isaac's sprite from the original game.
PCGEBY 4V1Y - (First floor Treasure Room)
PCKBDW JNXB - (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4FT8W MTXG - (First floor Treasure Room)
VitaYASB CYZV - (First floor Treasure Room)
Vita2VD9 44SW - (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|