Spirit of the Night
Spirit of the Night is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants spectral tears and flight.
- This item belongs to the Leviathan set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Leviathan.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is the Devil Room equivalent of the Dead Dove.
- The changed texture of the player's body is the same as The Lost's, but recolored.
- Lord of the Pit costs the same amount of Red Hearts as Spirit of the Night, while only granting flight and increased speed. It´s strongly recommended to take Spirit of the Night if the player has the choice.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name and Isaac's appearance are a reference to the Magic: the Gathering card.
- The Siren heavily resembles Isaac's appearance after obtaining Spirit of the Night.
- The item's icon is the Wiccan symbol for a blessing.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|