Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Rerolls all pedestal items in a room by subtracting their internal ID number by one until a valid item is rolled. This effect occurs per item and is independent of any other items in the room.
- Unlockable items will be skipped if they are not unlocked.
- Hidden items  will always be skipped, including:
- Items created by using Spindown Dice are not considered "normally generated" and can be encountered again in their normal pools if they were not picked up.
- Spindown Dice ignores all effects that prevent certain items from spawning, such as through item quality thresholds (e.g. Sacred Orb), Item Tags or other effects such as from NO!.
- This makes the item especially valuable for Tainted Lost, as many helpful items cannot naturally spawn for him otherwise.
- The following is a list of rerolls notable because the items rerolled into are considered to be very powerful:
- Abaddon → Monstro's Lung
- Alabaster Box → Book of Virtues
- Azazel's Rage → Twisted Pair
- Belly Jelly → Glitched Crown
- Big Fan → Dark Bum
- Blood Bag → Brimstone
- Blue Map → 20/20
- Bone Spurs → Worm Friend
- Bot Fly → Death Certificate
- Cambion Conception → Lusty Blood
- Chemical Peel → Mutant Spider
- Consolation Prize → Revelation
- Cricket's Body → Pyromaniac
- Daddy Longlegs → Polyphemus → Epic Fetus
- Dark Prince's Crown → Mega Blast
- Deep Pockets → Crown of Light
- E. Coli → Infestation 2
- Eden's Soul → D Infinity
- Fate → Holy Water
- Fate's Reward → Incubus
- Guppy's Eye → Binge Eater
- Host Hat → Holy Light
- Isaac's Tomb → Echo Chamber
- Key Piece 1 → Death's Touch
- Knife Piece 1 → Mega Mush
- Knockout Drops → R Key
- Lachryphagy → Haemolacria
- Lazarus' Rags → Godhead
- Lemegeton → Flip → Bag of Crafting → Suplex!
- Leprosy → Technology Zero
- Lil Abaddon → C Section
- Little Gish → The Relic
- Magneto → Dr. Fetus
- Maggy's Bow → Judas' Shadow
- Missing Page 2 → Proptosis → Black Candle
- My Reflection → Cricket's Head → Spoon Bender
- Nancy Bombs → Rock Bottom
- Ouija Board → Mom's Knife
- Sack of Sacks → Eucharist
- Sanguine Bond → Sacred Orb
- Sol → The Stairway
- Spear of Destiny → Maw of the Void
- Spiderbaby → Gnawed Leaf
- Thunder Thighs → Holy Mantle
- Toothpicks → Sacred Heart
- Tough Love → Ipecac
- Ventricle Razor → Tech X
- The Virus → Magic Mushroom
- Tiny Planet → Stop Watch
- Wavy Cap → Psy Fly → Red Key → Spirit Sword
- The following is a list of rerolls notable because the item rerolled into is otherwise difficult to obtain:
- Bomb Bag → A Pony (only dropped by The Headless Horseman)
- Boom! → A Dollar (only dropped from Slot Machines)
- Butter Bean → Head of Krampus (only dropped by Krampus)
- Crooked Penny → Wait What? (only found when it replaces Butter Bean in item pools)
- Halo of Flies → Skatole (only dropped from Shell Game)
- Guppy's Paw → A Lump of Coal (only dropped by Krampus or from Mystery Gift)
- Mucormycosis → Mom's Shovel (only found by combining Broken Shovel and Broken Shovel)
- Papa Fly → Head of the Keeper (only found by bombing Shopkeeper)
- Pentagram → Steven (only rarely dropped by Steven)
- Purgatory → Dogma (only obtained by defeating Dogma or using Death Certificate)
- Sacred Heart → White Pony (only dropped by Conquest)
- Sausage → Dad's Note (only found in the special Mausoleum / Gehenna II boss room)
- Spelunker Hat → The Small Rock (only found by destroying Tinted Rocks or playing Crane Game)
- Spirit of the Night → Crystal Ball (only dropped from Fortune Telling Machine)
- Spirit Shackles → Redemption (only found by using a Confessional or Sacrifice Room after taking a devil deal)
- Voodoo Head → Pluto → Neptunus → Uranus → Saturnus → Jupiter → Mars → Terra → Venus → Mercurius → Luna → Sol (all of these are only found in Planetarium)
- Book of Virtues: Spawns an extra wisp and rerolls all of Isaac's wisps. All of the wisps will reroll into the same type of wisp.
- Glitched Crown / Isaac with Birthright / Tainted Isaac: Rerolling a cycling item will reduce the ID number of the displayed item by 1 and randomize all other options. This may allow Isaac to acquire items with large ID numbers by jumping to a higher ID.
- Car Battery: All future rerolls turn into the item that is 2 less than the previous ID.
- The Sad Onion: Disappears upon being rerolled, as its internal ID number is 1.
- TMTRAINER / Corrupted Data: Glitch items will disappear if rerolled.
- A spindown die is a type of die used as a life counter for Magic: The Gathering or for various other uses across card and board games. It is a D20 with the numbers laid out in a sequential pattern, to allow for the face-up number to be changed easily when a player's life goes up or down.
- The item's color scheme matches the D8 die included in The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls card game, which is used as a spindown die to keep track of an enemy's health.
- Spindown Dice is the only die item that cannot be copied by the D Infinity.
- Spindown Dice itself will be rerolled into Anima Sola, while Hypercoagulation rerolls into it.
- Using Spindown Dice on Smart Fly rerolls into Clear Rune, which is the only Repentance added item to reroll from a Rebirth one. This is due to the item taking up a previously unused item id.
- Two items are impossible to obtain with Spindown Dice:
|Bug!||When playing as Tainted Isaac and holding Butter!, the pedestal that Spindown Dice spawns on is considered a new pedestal generation, causing it to cycle to a different item and Spindown Dice will be fully charged if picked back up.|
- Hidden items are defined with the attribute
|Cards and Runes|
|Tainted Isaac Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music