|Rocks||Poops||Fire Places||Cobwebs||TNT||Spikes||Blocks||Buttons||Dirt Patches||Teleporters|
|This article is about the floor-based spike hazards. For the spiked, ball-like hazards, see Spikeball. For the active, enemy-like hazards, see Poky.|
- Can be walked over, but will damage Isaac in the process.
- Deal one heart of damage upon contact with the player (unless the player has Callus, Orphan Socks, the ability to jump, or flight to avoid being damaged). Non-flying enemies take 8 points of damage.
- Sacrifice room spikes will damage Isaac and enemies even with flight ability.
- They can be deactivated with silver buttons.
- Will Retract if Isaac holds Flat File, even if they're sacrifice room spikes.
- Retract and extend on timers.
- Can be walked over safely while they are retracted.
- Deactivates when all silver buttons are pressed.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|