- Spawns a grey spider familiar that wanders around and allows Isaac to see tear damage and the health bars of all enemies.
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
- For the sake of simplicity, all damage values shown are multiplied by 10 and rounded up to the nearest number.
- Damage values are no longer multiplied or rounded.
- All stats effect damage dealt by Spider Mod is based on Isaac's damage stat.
- Spider Mod reveals Mega Satan's health bar and is the only way to see his health.
- In Repentance, doesn't reveal Mega Satan's life bar during his second phase anymore.
- Spider Mod also reveals the health bar for Mother, the Ultra Harbingers, and The Beast. (Note: The Health Bar for The Beast might be in the lava, making Spider Mod's health reveal effect for that portion of the fight useless.)(Needs Confirmation)
- Spider Mod shows the health of invincible enemies, holes created by Little Horn, and the golden statue of Ultra Greed.
- Spider Mod doesn't show if a segmented enemy has individual segment health like Larry Jr. or a health pool like Chub. Against enemies with invulnerable segments such as Carrion Queen and Scolex, its indicators will not differentiate between damage dealt to invulnerable and vulnerable segments.
- Spider Mod's damage doesn't account for enemy damage reduction or invulnerability, which means that the damage indicators for Mushrooms, Stone Grimaces, and similar enemies will be inaccurate.
- If Isaac transforms into Spider Baby, it spawns a spider familiar who works similarly to Spider Mod.
- BFFS!: Makes Spider Mod bigger and increases the chance for Spider Mod to spawn a battery or blue spider. No effect on stat effect damage.
- Hive Mind: Makes Spider Mod bigger. Whether or not this impacts spawn chances or damage is unknown.
- This item is a reference to Spidermod, a modification to the original Binding of Isaac, which was made by one of the lead Rebirth developers, Spider853. One feature of Spidermod was to show damage numbers onscreen.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|