Soy Milk is a passive item.
- Reduces tear delay by the formula: (delay / 4) - 2
- Multiplies fire rate by 5.5x
- 0.2x damage multiplier.
- 0.5x tear size multiplier.
- Drastically reduces knockback from Isaac's tears.
- Automatically charges and fires tear-replacing charged attacks, such as Brimstone, Monstro's Lung, and Chocolate Milk, providing a different effect per item. Also removes the charge bar on them. See Synergies.
- At base tear rate, Soy Milk sets the player's tear delay to the game's minimum value of 1, for 15 tears per second. This is much lower than the normal minimum tear delay; see the tear delay explanation page.
- At base damage, Soy Milk is a very small DPS up. With a tear delay of 8 or lower, Soy Milk becomes a DPS down. The more tears per second before obtaining Soy Milk, the greater the decrease in DPS.
- Soy Milk's damage down stat also significantly decreases tear size.
- The endless stream of tears effectively increases directional knockback.
- Due to the high fire rate, items that cause tears to inflict status effects activate more frequently.
- Soy Milk is a special item.
- Charged items which do not affect tears such as Maw of the Void, Sumptorium, and Revelation are not affected.
- 20/20: The shot pattern may help in controlling enemy knockback, in addition to dealing up to double damage.
- Blood Clot: +1 damage bonus on Blood Clot tears is unaffected by the damage penalty.
- Brimstone/ Azazel: Beam can be fired continuously after charging.
- Chemical Peel: +2 damage bonus on Chemical Peel tears is unaffected by the damage penalty.
- The Mulligan: Will generate an enormous wave of blue flies given that each tear has a 1/6 chance of spawning one.
- Chocolate Milk: Shots cannot be charged, but Isaac gains a flat +1 damage up after the Soy Milk penalty.
- Shoots moderately charged shots at a quick pace. No longer gives +1 damage.
- Cursed Eye: Fires automatically upon reaching full charge. This may be riskier than Cursed Eye alone because Soy Milk prevents you from holding a fully charged shot.
- Explosivo: Despite the tiny appearance of the bomb tears, the explosions will do normal explosion damage. Due to the massive fire rate, many bombs can be applied in extremely quick succession, decimating anything after a short delay.
- Dr. Fetus: Allows for incredibly fast firing medium damage bombs.
- Fires tiny bombs, like the kinds created by Scatter Bombs. Damage downgrade applies as normal.
- Ipecac: The very fast rate of fire fills the screen with low damage explosions.
- Libra: Decreases fire rate slightly, but massively increases damage, range, and speed. Tear height is also massively increased, meaning tears can hit enemies through obstacles without spectral effect.
- Resets stats to slightly higher than base level.
- Libra + Brimstone: Constant Brimstone beam at with normal/higher damage.
- Lost Contact: Extremely effective at blocking shots.
- A Lump of Coal: Significantly increases tear damage as they get further away. Even with only this synergy, individual tear damage appears to approach starting tear damage when firing over longer distances.
- Monstro's Lung: Automatically charges and fires tear barrages.
- Mysterious Liquid: Each shot creates creep that deals reasonable damage but stacks with every shot, causing hefty damage.
- Piercing tears: Causes tears to affect enemy movement less for better accuracy, though also removes the advantage of rapidly knocking back enemies.
- Pisces: Greatly increases knockback, allowing tears to pin enemies against walls.
- Rock Bottom: If Soy Milk is picked up at an opportune time (after Rock Bottom and preferably near the end of the run), it will result in a huge gain in fire rate without the damage penalty.
- Technology Zero: The near-constant stream of tears will have electricity chained between them, providing an electrical net of damage making it almost impossible to not hit an enemy. This can greatly help offset the lowered damage by increasing the number of hits.
- Tech X: Automatically charges and fires fully charged Tech X rings. Non-fully charged rings can still be fired by releasing the fire key during charging, but much harder due to the high fire rate and removal of charge bar.
- Almond Milk: Overrides Soy Milk (no additional effect on tears or damage).
- Epic Fetus: Damage of missiles will be decreased accordingly, but unlike normal tears, there is still a fixed timed delay between firing missiles.
- Kidney Stone's charge time is not affected.
- Mom's Knife No special synergy. Charge bar still disappears, but knife will not be automatically released upon full charge.
- Proptosis: The low-damage, lowered size tears disappear extremely quickly, greatly reducing range.
- Tears no longer dissappear instantly. Range is slightly shorter.
- Technology 2: Half of the Soy Milk tears are replaced by a constant laser, but damage down compounds.
- Half of the Soy Milk tears are replaced by a constant laser and there is no further damage down on it.
- This item is used in Head Trauma (challenge #3).
PC CLAT SEVR (Locked Chest room to the left of spawn)
PC J3CA JLHW (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC FD36 40EN (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC 1879 JBHN (First floor Treasure Room to the right of spawn; Treasure Room above spawn contains Libra)
PS4 J6QS WYV7 (First floor Treasure Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|