World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Spawns a bone familiar that circles around Isaac and reflects enemy shots.
- The reflected projectiles deal 5 damage if they would've hurt Isaac for half a heart, and 10 for a full heart.
- The reflected projectiles deal 6 damage if they would've hurt Isaac for half a heart, and 7 for a full heart.
- Enemy damage modification from item effects or by stage does not affect the reflected damage.
- Reflected projectiles do not gain Tear effects from Isaac.
- The familiar does not deal contact damage, but kills the same types of flies on contact as Pretty Fly orbitals do.
- Projectiles that create other projectiles (e.g. Shady) can harm Isaac and be reflected.
- Homing projectiles (e.g. from Psychic Horf) do not retain their homing effect after being reflected.
- Slipped Rib can reflect:
- Slipped Rib does not reflect:
- BFFS!: Increases its size but does not increase the hitbox or the reflected damage.
- This item is a reference to slipping rib syndrome.
- This item may be a reference to the Adam and Eve story in Genesis, where God takes a rib from Adam's body to create Eve.
- This item may be a reference to the NES game Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, where Dracula's rib is an item used as a shield that protects from projectiles.
- This item is Edmund's favorite Booster Pack item according to _Kilburn.
|The Forgotten Unlocks|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music