Shopkeepers are present in every Shop and most Secret Rooms, and can also be found in Vaults, Arcades, Bedrooms, and I AM ERROR rooms. They cannot be hit by normal attacks, but explosions and certain items will damage them. Occasionally, destroying them will yield rewards.
- 2 random Coins
- 2 Spiders
- Steam Sale (1% chance)
- Head of the Keeper (1% chance)
- Coupon (1% chance)
Special shopkeepers have a chance to replace regular shopkeepers. Special shopkeepers are unlocked by donating 234 coins to the Greed Machine and special hanging shopkeepers are unlocked by donating 14 coins to the Greed Machine.
- A Nickel / Sticky Nickel
- Bloody Penny / Butt Penny / Counterfeit Penny / Flat Penny / Swallowed Penny / Burnt Penny
- Shopkeepers have 5 hit points, but most attacks capable of hitting them deal more damage than that.
- Non-explosion attacks that can damage shopkeepers include The Boomerang, Red Candle, The Candle, Stitches, and Mars.
- With Infestation 2, destroying shopkeepers will spawn blue spiders.
- Using the
PAC1 F1SMSeed makes Shopkeepers invincible too.
- If Greed appears after destroying a Special Shopkeeper, the doors will be locked.
- Shopkeepers will be targeted by Mom's foot when using II - The High Priestess.
- If Isaac already has Steam Sale and Head of the Keeper, Shopkeepers will not drop any further pedestal items.
- If Isaac has Holy Light and hits an enemy near a Shopkeeper with a Holy Light tear, the Shopkeeper will be destroyed by the beam of light.
- If aligned correctly, Shopkeepers can be destroyed using Suplex!. The shockwaves may also hit the Donation Machine.
- Lucky Toe - Blow up 20 Shopkeepers.
- The Shopkeeper's faces occasionally take on the appearance of certain popular Internet memes, such as "Forever Alone".
- A Shopkeeper shares the appearance of a Dummy.
|Bug!||Greeds spawned by blowing up Shopkeepers will play the incorrect boss music.|
|Greed Donation Machine Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music