- 2 random coins
- 2 spiders
- Steam Sale (1% chance)
- Head of the Keeper (1% chance)
- Coupon (1% chance)
Special Shopkeeper 
Special shopkeepers have a chance to replace regular shopkeepers. Special shopkeepers are unlocked by donating 234 coins to the Greed Machine and special hanging shopkeepers are unlocked by donating 10 coins to the Greed Machine.
- A nickel
- A sticky nickel
- Greed (boss)
- Bloody Penny, Butt Penny, Counterfeit Penny, Flat Penny, Swallowed Penny, or Burnt Penny.
- If the player already has Steam Sale and Head of the Keeper, shopkeepers will not drop any further pedestal items.
- Shopkeepers can be destroyed with The Boomerang, Red Candle, The Candle, Stitches, and Mars.
- If Isaac has Holy Light and hits an enemy near a shopkeeper with a Holy Light tear, the shopkeeper will be destroyed by the beam of light.
- With Infestation 2, destroying shopkeepers will spawn blue spiders.
- Using the "PAC1 F1SM" special seed makes Shopkeepers invincible too.
- If Greed is spawned from the Special Shopkeeper being bombed, the doors will be locked.
- Shopkeepers will be targeted by mom's foot summoned by II - The High Priestess.
- If aligned correctly, Shopkeepers can be destroyed using Suplex!. The shockwaves may also spawn pennies from the Donation Machine.
- The shopkeeper's faces occasionally take on the appearance of certain popular Internet memes, such as "Forever Alone".
- A shopkeeper visually is summoned when using the Debug Console to spawn a Dummy.
|Bug!||Greed spawned by blowing up shopkeepers will play the incorrect boss music.|
|Greed Donation Machine Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|