Effects[edit | edit source]
- Damages all enemies in the room.
- The damage dealt is equal to Isaac's current tear damage plus 10% of the enemy's max health.
- This mostly ignores the damage bonus from Ipecac.
- Has a 15% chance to drop half red hearts when it damages an enemy.
- May also drop half soul hearts. Half red hearts will always drop when the player has at least one red heart container; otherwise, half soul hearts will drop.
- The amount of enemies damaged does not improve the chance.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When used on Delirium, this item should be used when it isn't transformed to deal the most damage, as Delirium doesn't have his armor up when in his true form.
- For enemies that can disappear or go under ground, it only affects them if they are visible.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Car Battery: Damage is doubled and two half hearts may be dropped.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before Booster Pack #5, Sharp Straw would instantly kill Big Horn if used while his hands were out due to their arbitrarily high health.
- Sharp Straw was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
- In the livestream, Sharp Straw had the name 'Isaacula', a different appearance and a recharge time of six rooms.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PS4 (normal) 9ZCN MD0L - First room on the right