Effects[edit | edit source]
- On use, Isaac holds a key above his head. Pressing a fire button removes one key and throws it as a piercing projectile. The key damages enemies, as well as opens locked doors and chests it hits.
- The key will also break the first rock it hits.
- The thrown key does damage equal to 5x Isaac's damage + 30.
- Gives 5 keys when picked up for the first time on a run.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Thrown keys can open the door to Mom's Heart, the door to Mega Satan, the door to access Mausoleum and the Strange Door. However, it cannot be used as a substitute for the Red Key.
- Thrown keys can be used to open secret rooms.
- Destroying a rock will create a bridge at the opposite side the thrown key hit from.
- One thrown key can open doors that require two keys to open.
- Despite being a substitute to bombs, thrown keys will not destroy shopkeepers.
- Thrown keys can open multiple chests.
- Opening locked chests in challenge rooms will not activate the waves.
- Thrown keys can't open locked Challenge Rooms.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|