Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Grants a shadow familiar that follows Isaac's movements on a 1-second delay 0.66-second delay and deals 2 contact damage per tick or 30 damage per second to enemies.
- Shade is absorbed by Isaac after dealing over 600 damage over 666 damage.
- The familiar disappears and turns into friendly dark Chargers, similar to those spawned by My Shadow.
- Isaac will now do equal contact damage at the same rate as the Shade used to.
- BFFS! will continue to work on Isaac even after absorption, doubling damage dealt.
- Isaac's contact damage increases when absorbing multiple Shade familiars.
- If other familiars that move with a similar pattern such as Multidimensional Baby have been collected before the Shade, it will follow them instead with further delay.
- If Isaac gains a method of flight, Shade will gain wings.
- Cannot be removed with Sacrificial Altar.
- Obsessed Fan behaves similarly to Shade before the disappearance, but with a longer delay on following Isaac's movements.
- If playing as Dark Judas or Tainted Judas, the shade familiar will have red eyes instead of white ones.
- Shade's pickup quote may be a reference to the horror film "It Follows".
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music