Not to be confused with The Book of Belial.
Satanic Bible is an unlockable activated item.
- Gives one Black Heart.
- Once used, the Boss Room item pedestal for that floor will be replaced by a Deal with the Devil. These items must be paid for as a normal Devil Deal would. This does affect Angel Room / Devil Room chance, so if Isaac takes this item, no Angel Rooms will appear for the rest of the run unless he has Act of Contrition, Book of Virtues, Duality or Eucharist. Alternatively, playing Sacrifice Rooms and Confessionals (usually) allows Angel Rooms to spawn on the current floor.
- This item belongs to the Bookworm set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into Bookworm.
- Bosses with set drops aside from Mom will still drop their normal item, but at the cost of one Heart Container.
- On XL floors, both items will become Devil Deals, even if Satanic Bible was only used once.
- The Lost, Tainted Lost, and Tainted Jacob in his ghost form can safely take any Boss Room item pedestals and it has no effect on subsequent devil deals.
- This does not affect the items dropped on The Void.
- Using the Satanic Bible changes the Boss Room's item pool to the Devil Room item pool for purposes other than direct boss rewards as well. This works even if the boss does not normally drop items, such as Mom, Satan, or ???.
- Rerolls such as The D6, Rune of Perthro, or Soul of Isaac will generate Devil Room items.
- Using Satanic Bible after the Boss Room item has spawned, followed by any reroll, causes the new item to be drawn from the Devil Room item pool, but it will have no heart cost. Taking this item will not prevent Angel Rooms from spawning.
- In True Co-op, the pedestal's additional items will also be Devil deals but be drawn from the Boss item pool.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns black wisps in the middle ring, looking like a red inverted cross. Each wisp increases the chances of Devil Room appearing by 10%.
- Soul of the Lost: The Devil Deal can be taken for free.
- There's Options: 2 Devil Deals will be offered, but only one can be taken.
- Chaos: The item spawned will be chosen from a random item pool instead.
- Lemegeton: Will generate wisps from the Devil Room item pool when used inside the Boss Room after Satanic Bible is used.
- Vanishing Twin: The second boss spawned will also drop an item from the Devil Room item pool.
- Book of Revelations: The spawned Ball of Bandages or Cube of Meat will cost hearts like a normal devil deal.
PC B3ZC 3FGK ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC XGNW BFRN ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC Q4KD AJSK ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 9Q4P PQ6A ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC PSGP HH0N ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC E02Y P1XK ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS 6LQA 1VT8 ( Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music