Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Spawns a special set of spikes in the Devil Room. They deal 1 full heart of damage per use.
- Taking damage from the spikes has a chance to grant a reward.
|33%||+ 0.5 damage|
|10%||2 Black Hearts|
|5%||A random Devil Room item|
|2%||Transform into Leviathan|
- The spikes will not appear if the current floor's Devil Room was entered before picking up Sanguine Bond.
- The spikes will deal damage to enemies that walk or fly over them, including Krampus.
- Goat Head + Scapular: The spikes generated by Sanguine Bond can be farmed infinitely.
- Keeper / Tainted Keeper / Strawman: The pennies that are spawned when stepping on the spikes can be used to heal Keeper and infinitely farm rewards.
- Placenta: With a lot of time, the spikes can be farmed infinitely.
- Portable Slot: The pennies that are spawned can be gambled to give hearts, allowing more uses.
- The Wafer / Percs: Hearts will last twice as long, allowing more uses. Further uses may be obtained by sacrificing the black hearts given, and any hearts added from devil room items.
- This is possibly a reference to the card of the same name from Magic: the Gathering card game.
|Tainted Judas Unlocks|
|The Beast Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music