Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Samson's Lock is an unlockable trinket.
- 1/15 chance to increase damage by 0.5 for the current room each time an enemy dies.
- Samson's Lock can activate up to 10 times per room.
- The activation chance depends on the Luck stat and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- Lusty Blood: Both the item and the trinket stack, granting 1 damage per kill. With 100% proc rate on the Lock, Isaac may gain up to 10 damage after 10 kills.
- Uranus: Only enemies killed by icicles from statues, bombs, familiars and other sources will increment Samson's Lock counter, thus rendering Samson's Lock quite difficult to use.
- According to the Bible, Samson was given supernatural strength by God to fight his enemies, the Philistines, and perform heroic acts; but when he was tricked into allowing his hair to be cut by a Philistine woman named Delilah, Samson was powerless.
- A lock of hair is a piece(s) of hair which has been cut from a human head, typically being held together in some manner.
- This trinket is a reference to the effect of Bloody Lust (Samson's starting item) in the original game, which was later changed in Rebirth and added in Afterbirth as the item Lusty Blood.
|The Lamb Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music