|For the other Angel item with a similar name, see Immaculate Heart.|
Effects[edit | edit source]
- x2.3 damage multiplier.
- +1 flat damage.
- +4.125 range.
- +0.75 tear height.
- -0.4 tears.
- -0.25 shot speed.
- Grants homing tears.
- Grants homing bombs (the effect of Bobby-Bomb).
- Grants one Red Heart container.
- Replenishes all Red Heart containers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sacred Heart has the highest damage multiplier of all passive items.
- The flat damage gained by this item is not affected by its damage multiplier. However, other flat damage upgrades (such as those gained by Curved Horn or Void) will be affected normally.
- Although this item increases range, the reduction of shot speed results in a slight decrease in effective range, not accounting for homing.
- The item now results in a range up, as shot speed no longer affects range.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Sacred Heart (also known as the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus) is a devotion practiced in Catholicism, which represents "the heart of Jesus Christ God, pierced on the cross", and God's "boundless and passionate love for mankind".
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC K4X2 K1K0 (4th floor Angel Room)
PC KM30 AQGX (1st floor Angel Room via Sacrifice Room adjacent to spawn) [Check ingame]
- No Longer works in Repentance
PC MJ0A X38C (4th floor Angel Room)
PC 6FR2 46G3 (4th floor Angel Room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|