For the other Angel item with a similar name, see Immaculate Heart.
Sacred Heart is a passive item.
- x2.3 damage multiplier.
- +1 flat damage.
- +4.125 range.
- +0.5 range.
- +0.75 tear height.
- -0.4 tears.
- -0.25 shot speed.
- Grants homing tears.
- Grants homing bombs (the effect of Bobby-Bomb).
- Grants one Red Heart container.
- Replenishes all Red Heart containers.
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
- Sacred Heart is a special item.
- Sacred Heart has the highest damage multiplier of all passive items.
- The flat damage gained by Sacred Heart is not affected by its damage multiplier. However, other flat damage upgrades (such as those gained by Curved Horn or Void) will be affected normally.
- Although Sacred Heart increases range, the reduction of shot speed results in a slight decrease in effective range, not accounting for homing.
- The item now results in a slight range increase, as shot speed no longer affects range.
- Sacred Heart: Picking up multiple copies of the item will only result in acquiring more range and a heart container, while decreasing fire rate and shot speed.
- The Sacred Heart (also known as the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus) is a devotion practiced in Catholicism, which represents "the heart of Jesus Christ God, pierced on the cross", and God's "boundless and passionate love for mankind".
PC K4X2 K1K0 (4th floor Angel Room)
PC MJ0A X38C (4th floor Angel Room)
PC 6FR2 46G3 (4th floor Angel Room)
PC SNDL JW2L (Starting item on Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|