World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For the other Angel item with a similar name, see Immaculate Heart. For another Angel item that rerolls lower quality items with a similar name, see Sacred Orb.
Sacred Heart is a passive item.
- Grants one Red Heart Container and replenishes all health.
- x2.3 damage multiplier.
- +1 flat Damage.
- -0.4 tears.
- -0.25 Shot Speed.
- +0.75 Tear Height.
- +4.125 range.
- Grants homing tears.
- Grants homing bombs (the effect of Bobby-Bomb).
- This item belongs to the Seraphim set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into an angel.
- Sacred Heart is a special item.
- Sacred Heart has the highest damage multiplier of all passive items.
- The flat damage gained by Sacred Heart is not affected by its damage multiplier. However, other flat damage upgrades (such as those gained by Curved Horn or Void) will be affected normally.
- Although Sacred Heart increases range, the reduction of shot speed results in a slight decrease in effective range, not accounting for homing.
- Sacred Heart: Picking up multiple copies of the item will only result in acquiring additional heart containers, while decreasing fire rate and shot speed.
- Tainted Bethany: On pickup, grants 12 blood charges.
- The Sacred Heart (also known as the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus) is a devotion practiced in Catholicism, which represents "the heart of Jesus Christ God, pierced on the cross", and God's "boundless and passionate love for mankind".
PC K4X2 K1K0 (4th floor Angel Room)
PC MJ0A X38C (4th floor Angel Room)
PC 6FR2 46G3 (4th floor Angel Room)
PC SNDL JW2L (Starting item on Eden)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music