Rubber Cement is an unlockable passive item.
- Makes tears bounce off walls, enemies and environmental objects.
- Tears that bounce off of enemies bounce in random directions, whereas tears that bounce off of walls and other objects bounce directly back.
- When tears bounce from enemies, they become able to hit the same enemy again should they bounce off of another enemy or obstacle.
- Tears bounce off bombs.
- Brimstone: The blood laser bounces off of walls, creating a second beam that deals half damage.
- A Lump of Coal: Both effects stack, with tears that bounce off of enemies being able to hit others for more damage.
- The Parasite: Tears will bounce off of walls without splitting, but split and bounce when hitting enemies. The split tears and the original one will bounce off everything.
- Pop!: Significantly increases the uptime of tears, since they are not limited by range and each tear will bounce off of each other. Continuously firing tears will eventually create a positive feedback loop, as the tears will keep bouncing faster and faster while not dropping to the floor.
- Technology / Technology 2 / Tech.5: Laser bounces off walls, creating a second beam that does half damage.
- Tech X: The laser rings bounce off walls once.
- Brimstone: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- Bob's Rotten Head: The bomb bounces back upon hitting an obstacle, and will not explode until it runs out of air time. Not recommended, as it can make self-damage more likely in small rooms.
- Continuum: Overridden by Rubber Cement; tears will still bounce off of walls and obstacles.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- The Forgotten: No effect on the skeleton form's attacks.
- Homing tears: Tears will bounce off enemies and home back in, but to deal damage to that enemy again they must bounce off a different object.
- Ipecac: Tears will bounce off of obstacles, but not enemies.
- Jacob's Ladder: Tears don't generate arcs when hitting obstacles.
- Lost Contact: Tears will bounce off of enemy tears. Not recommended unless the player's fire rate is high, as it can prove detrimental when trying to hit a shooting enemy.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- Piercing tears: Tears that don't destroy enemies will bounce off of them instead of going straight through them. Tears can still damage enemies such as Knights that are normally invulnerable from the front.
- Sinus Infection: Boogers stick to enemies, but otherwise they bounce normally.
- Spectral tears: Overridden by Rubber Cement.
- Tears pass through obstacles but bounce off walls.
- Sulfuric Acid: Overridden by Rubber Cement.
- Technology / Technology 2: Overrides Rubber Cement.
- Tiny Planet: Tears no longer fly over obstacles but instead bounce very quickly along with them, appearing to "vibrate".
- Tears pass through obstacles but coast along walls, trying to maintain the circular trajectory.
- The item's appearance is loosely based off Elmer's Glue brand Rubber Cement.
PC ABW2 HYHK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC GN8E P6N7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 2XA6 GY1F (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 1YR9 80SA (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita QRDH 161F (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|Mom's Heart Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|